US military lifts ban on transgenders!

Has the whole world gone mad???

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/30...-timeline.html

The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things. It's not a fucking left-wing social experiment for Obama and the rest of the dimbulbs!

As if the VA didn't have enough problems, now this shit! The American taxpayer now has the privilege of paying for sex change operations???!!!

WTF?

How the fuck does this help us fight Islamic terrorists? Somebody please tell me!!!
Much ado about nothing, a transgendered person can kill just as well and someone who isn't, don't believe it go fuck with one and see.
Good. You go pay for all those operations that are going to take precedence over our wounded heroes. You know they will.

The purpose of the military is to kill people and break things. It's not a fucking left-wing social experiment for Obama and the rest of the dimbulbs!

As if the VA didn't have enough problems, now this shit! The American taxpayer now has the privilege of paying for sex change operations???!!!

WTF?

How the fuck does this help us fight Islamic terrorists? Somebody please tell me!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
So this means that EKIM and assup piggy mamboolah no longer have a reason for not offering their " marching " skills to the military ! I feel sorry for any STRAIGHT service personnel now-a-days. And glad I'm no longer serving. You are right junkie, the world has indeed gone mad due to the " fundamental transformation " that we were warned about by odummer.
How can the DI scream "sound off like you have a pair"?
Much ado about nothing, a transgendered person can kill just as well and someone who isn't, don't believe it go fuck with one and see. Originally Posted by Erotiquencounters
We'll take your word for it.
The consensus among psychiatrists is that transgenderism is a mental disorder.

I fail to see how that makes them fit to fight.

The who transgender thing is a rouge anyway. BO doesn't give a fuck about them. If he did he would do something to help them. All he wants is a distraction from real issues and his own failures and to divide people and make folks with common sense look like haters.
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2016, 09:14 PM
How can the DI scream "sound off like you have a pair"? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He would probably be drummed out and have to serve time for hate speech.
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2016, 09:16 PM

WTF?

How the fuck does this help us fight Islamic terrorists? Somebody please tell me!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I believe it is time for conservatives to stop supporting our military, and bring them back home, and spend a hell of a lot less on weapons and interfering with other countries. Those who served were cheated out of their honor and sacrifice.

Cut military spending in half and we still spend more than anyone else, including the liberal communist Vladimir Putin.
  • DSK
  • 06-30-2016, 09:18 PM
Much ado about nothing, a transgendered person can kill just as well and someone who isn't, don't believe it go fuck with one and see. Originally Posted by Erotiquencounters
Problem with fucking with trannies is if you beat the shit out of them, you committed a hate crime and the little pussies will get you put in jail.

If they beat the shit out of you, well, the liberals who control the social order will laugh at you and say you deserved it.

What you have is a no win situation.
I believe it is time for conservatives to stop supporting our military, and bring them back home, and spend a hell of a lot less on weapons and interfering with other countries. Those who served were cheated out of their honor and sacrifice.

Cut military spending in half and we still spend more than anyone else, including the liberal communist Vladimir Putin. Originally Posted by DSK
That is true. Our military is not for defense, it's a market for political payoffs and favors.

WTF?

They should put them on the front line. Lets see how they do. They'll keep their minds on their own ass instead of everyone else's. That's how you handle that shit.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 07-01-2016, 04:40 AM
That is true. Our military is not for defense, it's a market for political payoffs and favors. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I agree - we should bring it back to the concept of defense, and learn to accept other countries don't have to do things our way.
I believe it is time for conservatives to stop supporting our military, and bring them back home, and spend a hell of a lot less on weapons and interfering with other countries. Those who served were cheated out of their honor and sacrifice. Originally Posted by DSK
How are we supposed to defend ourselves against Islamic terrorism? Spitballs?
Problem with fucking with trannies is if you beat the shit out of them, you committed a hate crime and the little pussies will get you put in jail.

If they beat the shit out of you, well, the liberals who control the social order will laugh at you and say you deserved it.

What you have is a no win situation. Originally Posted by DSK
That's the reason jobs are going out of the country. The American workforce is too much of legal liability. Just ship the job over to China, India, Philippines, Brazil, etc. If Huan gives you trouble, get rid of him, no lawsuit issue, and hire another two.