The final stage: Hillary meets with the FBI.

Following FBI procedure of starting at the bottom and ending with the target, the FBI interviewed Hillary this morning. They now have to compare the lies, reinterview to close some gaps, and............why does it feel like a fever might finally break?
Martha Stewart Fever

This makes the "social call" by Bill look even worse, by the way. They didn't just call her up last night and ask for a chat. This has been in the works for awhile.

Like before Bill's meeting.
it was just a "security review"
Following FBI procedure of starting at the bottom and ending with the target, the FBI interviewed Hillary this morning. They now have to compare the lies, reinterview to close some gaps, and............why does it feel like a fever might finally break? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wonder how many times she used the patented Clinton line " I did NOT..." or " What difference does it make" or, like her deposition during her husbands time in office, " I don't recall " a multitude of times ? If the truth were to ever slip from her or Slick Willy's lips, they both would choke to death on it !!!!
it was just a "security review" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
With the FBI?
Regardless the outcome, the orange baboon will not be our next POTUS.

But I'm sure you boyz will come up with at least two or three more "scandals" between now and November.

It's what you do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSOSIdjdid idid
With the FBI? Originally Posted by LexusLover
yea they call it a "criminal investigation"
yea they call it a "criminal investigation" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
..... really?

Damn I'm glad I post in these threads it's so informative.

(I'm familiar with "security briefings" as well!!! BTW)
I have a gut feeling the fix is in.

Everybody keeps talking about how " honorable and independent" the head of the FBI is.

Bullshit. He is part of the Federal Government. The head of the Federal Government is The President. The President took the bold step to endorse Clinton. Bill Clnton had a meeting with the AG. She has her orders.

If the FBI was going to recommend charges, they would have got their asses in gear and did it months ago. Instead, they will announce a complete exoneration of Clinton just before the Convention, getting maximum benefit fro the act, and she will be sworn in next January.

They are all in it together.

The Clintons are invulnerable.
I have a gut feeling the fix is in.

Everybody keeps talking about how " honorable and independent" the head of the FBI is.

Bullshit. He is part of the Federal Government. The head of the Federal Government is The President. The President took the bold step to endorse Clinton. Bill Clnton had a meeting with the AG. She has her orders.

If the FBI was going to recommend charges, they would have got their asses in gear and did it months ago. Instead, they will announce a complete exoneration of Clinton just before the Convention, getting maximum benefit fro the act, and she will be sworn in next January.

They are all in it together.

The Clintons are invulnerable. Originally Posted by Jackie S

We won't stand for it, them days are over... TRUMP2016!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64
I was watching "All the King's Men" from 1949 this morning. It has been a while since I've seen it but there were some very interesting parallels with today. The governor of Louisiana (any semblence to Huey Long was just coincidence) is Willie Stark. He is ruthless, corrupt, and a populist to the people of the state. He is enriching himself and his friends at the trough of the government. He gets caught and is going through an impeachment process. He goes on the campaign and legislative trail. He pushes legislation that gives everyone healthcare as a RIGHT and tells the fools that the opposition only wants to take it away. His strategy is simple, as long as he can get the people to support him he can do anything no matter how corrupt or illegal. He even goes to a retired judge with threats to expose some trivial wrong doing from 30 years earlier, the judge shoots himself.
In the end Willie Stark gets the people riled up with his lies and he wins the day...only to be shot by one of his former staffers who respected the afore mentioned judge. In the end he is destroyed by his own people. Wonder what Huma is up to these days????
With the FBI? Originally Posted by LexusLover
eva is a slow leaner

But I'm sure you boyz will come up with at least two or three more "scandals" between now and November.

It's what you do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSOSIdjdid idid Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
here is a song for you youtu.be/_-QQI6lb_Hg

It's what you do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSOSIdjdid idid Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody has to come up with a scandal, Hillary does a good job of that on her own. If she becomes president she will spend her whole term jumping through hoops trying to cover up new ones. Nothing will get done, at least not to our benefit. Presidents are nothing but puppets. The only role of the media is to make sure we don't figure that out. Of course you and millions of others fall for that scam all the time. Of course those of us that really know the score are racist, or don't love America, homophobic, Bible Thumpers, ect. You can have your delusions about these people. I'll stick with reality.

Jim