On Food Stamps: Republicans Eat Their Own

Article I found on the internet from Reverb Press. And, no, it's not for any of the posters on here who tend to cyber bully because they have hardcore views, either republican or democratic. I posted it because I think it contains information other people might find interesting and want to comment on. I will not reply to any rude or disrespectful comments to this post, period.

http://reverbpress.com/politics/food...publicans-eat/
Article I found on the internet from Reverb Press. And, no, it's not for any of the posters on here who tend to cyber bully because they have hardcore views, either republican or democratic. I posted it because I think it contains information other people might find interesting and want to comment on. I will not reply to any rude or disrespectful comments to this post, period.

http://reverbpress.com/politics/food...publicans-eat/ Originally Posted by SassySue
Well that's proof right there. Republicans aren't just old rich white men. So as soon as this country gets off the "Right Left" paradigm mindset maybe we can make some progress.

Jim

http://reverbpress.com/politics/food...publicans-eat/ Originally Posted by SassySue
So you get to say that this is rude or disrepectful now. You post things and run away. If you get push back then you call it rude or disrepectful and run away. You've made yourself a cheap little victim. Check out the story about the black actress who thinks she was disrepected because someone said she was lucky to make it into first class.

In the meantime, I'll do you one better. I'll put you on ignore. You see in this country you have a right to free speech but not a right to be heard. B-bye
She's on food stamps too!?!?!? Jesus H. Christ!
Is there any government program you don't take advantage of???

Leech!
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 02:48 PM

I think the smart aleck who wrote that article should think things through. Maybe the states with the most food stamp recipients become Republican states because the people paying taxes get sick of seeing all the freeloaders and vote for the party who promises to force the lazy freeloaders to get a job.

Not that I'm opposed to the government helping deserving people get over a temporary rough spot in their lives. Hell, I even give food to homeless people at my bakery, though it is admittedly the day old, stale food.(But even the day old food I bake is excellent, outstanding food that winners would enjoy and pay big, big money to eat)

My problem with helping the homeless beyond temporary support is that many of them will not conform to the reasonable rules of society and change their evil ways. Plus, they should be obsequious and respectful with their requests, and grateful when they get something for free.

Damn, Debbie, you were willing to sell sex to get money, why shouldn't other people have to pay a price, also? I have worked and made money for years, not always pleasant work, either. Others should work, also, IMHO.
I think the smart aleck who wrote that article should think things through. Maybe the states with the most food stamp recipients become Republican states because the people paying taxes get sick of seeing all the freeloaders and vote for the party who promises to force the lazy freeloaders to get a job.

Not that I'm opposed to the government helping deserving people get over a temporary rough spot in their lives. Hell, I even give food to homeless people at my bakery, though it is admittedly the day old, stale food.(But even the day old food I bake is excellent, outstanding food that winners would enjoy and pay big, big money to eat)

My problem with helping the homeless beyond temporary support is that many of them will not conform to the reasonable rules of society and change their evil ways. Plus, they should be obsequious and respectful with their requests, and grateful when they get something for free.

Damn, Debbie, you were willing to sell sex to get money, why shouldn't other people have to pay a price, also? I have worked and made money for years, not always pleasant work, either. Others should work, also, IMHO. Originally Posted by DSK
. . . and more should be spent on military spending.

http://reverbpress.com/politics/econ...s-a-privilege/
0zombie Cunts Stink!