Any recent feedback on Angelwitch club in Lubbock?

Ive been going to Lubbock for a while and have yet to find any providers that are to my liking (if i find any at all). Women in Seeking take an average of 2 month to get back to you 😂.

I’ll be there again next week and dreading the nightly boredom. So while i’m not a fan of these joints i thought about trying the local stripclub. I looked at the forums but the little there is , is from quite a while ago. Anyone has any recent experience there?

Any other fun recommendations are welcomed too!
Know there was a murder there in August.
Well thats lovely 😂. This town is cursed. 😂
It happened because the bouncer tried to throw out a customer that was being inappropriate with the dancers and the customer drew a gun. Can and does happen anywhere.

That said, I have not heard of any actual extras in the club. It's pretty well watched.
Thanks for the info. Guess im gonna pass it up then and continue to be bored 😑. I really need to be assigned a new city.
The word posted in a few places on the internet that Jaguars is opening again but in a new location, outside of Slaton.
Was there about a month ago early on a Friday night. Felt safe. The girls are - the one working the front desk was a smokeshow and one of the bartenders was very sexy. Decent cure for boredom.
  • Bko82
  • 03-09-2024, 10:25 AM
Not a bad place. Extras can be had with the right girl but don’t expect anything like Dallas or the pre Covid red parrot.