Crowd Boos 9 Year Old Girl for Supporting Mitt Romney

• CJ7
  • 10-23-2012, 04:42 PM
a 9 year old supporting any politician is really stupid ...

what the hell does she know about the big political picture anyway?

all she can do is spout off what she hears from her parents ... blame them for putting her in that position, not the crowd ..

and if shes big enough to enter the realm shes big enough to face the dragon
She's lucky they didn't attack her. Liberals are not nice people.
CBJ7, LOL! You will defend ANYTHING!
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2012, 05:05 PM
CBJ7, LOL! You will defend ANYTHING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
wasnt defending anything

a 9 yeard old that cant vote and has no knowledge of the political process, world events, the economy and the vast depth of the entire scenario has no business supporting anything or anyone ... shes merely an extension of her enviornment parroting what she hears ... no more no less.

her parents should be ashamed for putting the kid in that position ..

but its apparent republicans have no shame much less regard for their kids ..
a 9 year old supporting any politician is really stupid ...

what the hell does she know about the big political picture anyway?

all she can do is spout off what she hears from her parents ... blame them for putting her in that position, not the crowd ..

and if shes big enough to enter the realm shes big enough to face the dragon Originally Posted by CJ7
Here's an awful video of brainwashed kids for Obama. It's useful if you run out of ipecac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI
FUCK HER!! And fuck you for wasting our time with this stupid shit.
I agree with CJ on this, though I have seen the democrats do the exact thing at least once. Do a search.

And yssup isn't this entire forum intended to waste our time? Why would you bother reading something by someone you NEVER agree with, unless the entire purpose was to have a new reason to be an ass?
How did her parent's know what she would be asked? You people are crazy. She's a nine-year-old kid. She wasn't presenting herself as anything but that. I'm sure her question wasn't pre-screened. She showed up to watch a TV show in person. Had no idea she would be on it.

You'd be singing a different tune if she'd said Obama and been booed.

Hypocrites. You WILL defend ANYTHING! It's amazing.
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2012, 05:29 PM
How did her parent's know what she would be asked? You people are crazy. She's a nine-year-old kid. She wasn't presenting herself as anything but that. I'm sure her question wasn't pre-screened. She showed up to watch a TV show in person. Had no idea she would be on it.

You'd be singing a different tune if she'd said Obama and been booed.

Hypocrites. You WILL defend ANYTHING! It's amazing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

and exactly how the hell do you know the opposite of everything you just blew out your ass isnt true?

regardless, shes a product of her enviornment ... daddy likes romney so do I ...
and exactly how the hell do you know the opposite of everything you just blew out your ass isnt true?

regardless, shes a product of her enviornment ... daddy likes romney so do I ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes, very often children are shaped by their environments and their political views mirror the views of their parents. That's certainly the case for Obama, who was indoctrinated in communism from the cradle by his mother, maternal grandfather and surrogate father Frank Marshall Davis, a communist party member. Obama's political views were also, obviously strongly influenced, by his biological father, also a communist. Daddy likes Stalin, so do I.
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 06:53 PM
. Obama's political views were also, obviously strongly influenced, by his biological father, also a communist. Daddy likes Stalin, so do I. Originally Posted by joe bloe
He met his father once, if I recall correctly from the movie 2016.

If I met my great grandfather once, whould you suppose he shaped my world views? .
Classy!

http://freebeacon.com/msnbcs-morning...g-mitt-romney/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, almost as high-class as repukes at their debates applauding the idea that Americans should be allowed to die because they can't afford insurance. Or booing combat veterans who happen to be gay.

If I met my great grandfather once, whould you suppose he shaped my world views? . Originally Posted by WTF

In your case......YES!

God help us. Y'all are all fucking lunatics! please tell me why this is a relevant topic for discussion. OK, how did the president lie about this?

How are you gonna explain your I coherent behavior the next time you go the Wal-Mart? Except you of course IBAnasshole ... I know you're already there greeting the toothless among us.