hello kitty products

• quzi
  • 10-10-2014, 06:43 PM
http://www.vocativ.com/culture/fun/s...buy-right-now/

I swear if I see a provider pull out those $7.15 hello kitty condoms, I'm walking out.
  • ztonk
  • 10-11-2014, 07:58 AM
On the other hand, if you offered those condoms to a certain provider, she'd probably opt to give you a substantially discounted session...
Ztonk I believe I know exactly who you mean ...mmmm
On the other hand, if you offered those condoms to a certain provider, she'd probably opt to give you a substantially discounted session... Originally Posted by ztonk
Probably more than one in Austin like this

Probably more than one in Austin like this
Originally Posted by Bob McV
I asked a civie at a local bar about them 2 years ago about all the stir over them. After buying her a caramel apple mead, she whispered in my ear that if I had one she would take me outside to her car and give me head, right then.
I thought a condom showing an image of Tiny Chum would be a cock blocker but then again I always thought that "Hello Kitty" looked like Hannibal Lector with a bow in his hair.
I'm always wary of those full grown women into Hello Kitty anything, call hobbyists "Daddy" or have it as part of their handle, or photos adorned with glittery hearts and stars floating on clouds with unicorns and rainbows looking like a smurf vomited on a Mrs. Grossman sticker collection.

Pandering to the "To Catch a Predator" market just seems somehow...unwise.
For the most part I agree with you, I honestly don't understand the hello kitty phenomenon, and I have a well documented phobia of ever being called Daddy. But, glitter anything will catch my eye, and unicorns are pretty

But seriously A common theme seems to be getting to nail the cheerleader you couldn't, Hell I am guilty of it too. I think that if it is an act (My guess is more times that not it isn't and they truly do love HK, Daddy, unicorns, and lip gloss ) that it is mostly a somewhat misguided extension of that.
Hey guys I like hello kitty therefore I am.directly appealing to the perv in you....

Or maybe I just have a fondness for cute cartoon cats from my childhood.

I know a guy with a tat of foghorn leghorn bet hes trying to lure children into his pervmobile.
I'm into the daddy/daughter role play. Some gals get into their younger mindset when they surround themselves with icons from their childhood. Stuffed animals, unicorns and Hello Kitty are great gifts for rewards. I know of one gal who loves to be a daughter and happens to be a cum slut, so this particular condom might be a great reward after a session.
Only be afraid of what you know to be negative and harmful. Never be wary of something you don't know...rather, inform yourself with research and questions. The psychology of being in a daddy/daughter role is different for each person.
Hey guys I like hello kitty therefore I am.directly appealing to the perv in you....

I know a guy with a tat of foghorn leghorn bet hes trying to lure children into his pervmobile. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Hey Nikki ... got a little Perv in you? want some?

I know a guy with a tat of foghorn leghorn bet hes trying to lure children into his pervmobile. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
If you were relly a fan of Hello Kitty, you'd know she's not a cat, but a real girl.
However, I do have a Pink Panther in full lounge attire, if that interests you.
quote-I know a guy with a tat of foghorn leghorn bet hes trying to lure children into his pervmobile.

I have a client who has a BIG jiminy cricket on his butt....kinda distracting when I have him bent over the bed...lol

I personally don't like hello kitty...but if someone else does,thats cool with me...TO EACH HIS OWN!
Nikki, Any fondness for a cute cartoon puppy dog?
If you were relly a fan of Hello Kitty, you'd know she's not a cat, but a real girl.
However, I do have a Pink Panther in full lounge attire, if that interests you. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Hello Kitty (ハローキティ Harōkiti?)[6] (full name Kitty White (キティ・ホワイト Kiti howaito?))[5] is a fictional character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio, created by Yuko Shimizu and currently designed by Yuko Yamaguchi. She is depicted as an anthropomorphic white Japanese bobtail cat with a red bow.[7]She sells over 7 Billion dollars worth of product with no advertising.
RandB,
According to Sanrio, she's a person who happens to look like a cat.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...mn.html#page=1
One of several articles from about a month ago on the subject.