You've Got MONEY.... well maybe.

• Loxly
  • 11-05-2014, 10:53 PM
A number of years back I took it upon myself to check the Unclaimed Funds site for myself, relatives and friends. Never found anything for me but did have a bit of luck for others.

Usually it was small amounts from utility deposits, interest checks, etc. Most I ever found for someone was $1,200. The info is always being updated so even if you didn't find anything a few years ago there might be something now. Case being that I got an email today from someone I had shared the link with 3 years ago and some cash showed up for them.

Probably the greatest story I got was from a woman I knew in Minn. I gave her the link and though she didn't find anything for herself she did find that her former Father-in-law had over $30,000 held by the state. She knew he had died a few years prior to her finding this.

Now her former husband was 2 years behind in child support and alimony. She figured he was sitting on this until he felt safe to go after it. She got ahold of a lawyer and he petitioned the court. End result was she got a good chunk of that cash. So ya never know.

http://www.missingmoney.com/Main/Index.cfm
Thank you for the valuable information. This is better than looking for loose change in the couch and finding a ten dollar bill. I had no idea how many people I know had money owed to them.
  • Loxly
  • 11-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Hope they give you at least a drink out of it.... LOL

Maybe some of the "Salmon" can find rent deposits they left behind.
  • Loxly
  • 11-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Killing more time and found a few hundred for someone else. Damned if I ever find something for me though. LOL
Killing more time and found a few hundred for someone else. Damned if I ever find something for me though. LOL Originally Posted by Loxly
Ha I hear that
maybe you will someday have FAITH!