Just curious my So she said was tired and to go find some

What shoud I do?

a . go find some

b, stay home and jack off

c. watch tv
Nothing on TV tonight. Did that actually happen to you?
yes I made a pass at her and she told me to find some..If I go out will I come home to a locked door?
Having a dirty little mind like I do I say go get it and pound the hell out of it , then tell us all about it...
Having a dirty little mind like I do I say go get it and pound the hell out of it , then tell us all about it... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Exactly!
In one sense she might not have been in the mood but for some reason the married guys always end up with this excuse from the SO. Also she could've been testing you to see if you would actually follow thru with it. Its a very delicate balance but who knows. She may give you the green light to find strange poon as long as you don't bother her with it.
Well mama is always right.
If you do, she can't complain. She told you to get some.
Careful what you wish for.....

Maybe you should even leave up an AFF website or something, lol
If you do, she can't complain. She told you to get some. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well mama is always right. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
That's right baby...meow
Just curious my So she said was tired and to go find some Originally Posted by pickupkid
Mine told me same a few years ago, so I finally did... and continue to do it. I'm sure my wife was just kidding and not giving permission, but I took her statement as the gospel and proceeded. BTW, after trying several times this weekend I didn't get any, so you'd better believe I'm doing some hobbying this week if I can squeeze in some time.
I bet pickupkid went and GOT SOME. Notice we haven't heard from him in a while. LOL
Mine did the same thing > She didnt get pissed until i traded her in for a new model. Her exact words were " you had the best years of my life, how can you leave me now " I told her it was her just reward for making me beg for affection for 20 years " They never understand ! Its sure more fun livin with someone that likes you..
Look, it all depends on trust. If you believe the relationship is solid, do what she says. If both of you are blitzed, not so much.
I went to Sugars, she said it was ok.