Paying Your Taxes

This comment is the genesis to this thread:
And CGT that's terrible advice, tax fraud is tax fraud. Period. A provider should report it all and be a decent human being. Everyone else has to pay taxes on their income, why shouldn't we? Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
We all know that in this business it's easy to hide income because it's a cash-based business. Who's to say you earned $1K a month or $10K a month? It's not like hobbyists get your SSN and issue a W-9 or 1099.

So, the question is: do you declare all your income?

If you don't, what is your rationale? Do you disagree with what the government does with part or all of it? Do you think you don't get good benefit for your money? Do you feel like you earned it, and the government didn't? Is it more personal to you since you fucked for it instead of waiting tables?

What is your rationale?

The risk for providers is high. If you are caught, the government will seize all, yes all, your assets as part of a criminal enterprise. Just like a drug dealer. Your house, gone. Your car, gone. Your jewelry, gone. And you in an orange jump suit.
Missy Mariposa would be shocked if she knew how little some very rich people pay. I am an Independent, but the Republicans sound like fools, talking like they are talking with so many people in trouble.
I'm just having fun thinking about the business deductions.

1) Boob jobs - stripper went to court in 2010 and won against the IRS.
2) Mileage
3) Business Phone
4) Incall space
5) Costumes that you can't wear in public
6) Toys

Hell, with all these deductions I'll bet a smart gal could hit AMT in a hurry.
I'm just having fun thinking about the business deductions.

1) Boob jobs - stripper went to court in 2010 and won against the IRS.
2) Mileage
3) Business Phone
4) Incall space
5) Costumes that you can't wear in public
6) Toys

Hell, with all these deductions I'll bet a smart gal could hit AMT in a hurry. Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man
Add lube, condoms to the deductions. And internet, your laptop and I am sure there are more.

Costs of website, pictures, make-up
Add lube, condoms to the deductions. And internet, your laptop and I am sure there are more.

Costs of website, pictures, make-up Originally Posted by waverunner234

We do not deduct lube or condoms!
Remember sex for money is illegal.
We can't claim those things.
Health Care is tax deductable. If a lady has a health plan, then they should be able to put lube, condoms, tampons, sponges in misc. health expenses. I know you can take off prescription drugs, so birth control would fall into this category. So ladies get yourself a health plan if you don't already have one because there are deductions to be had.

Costs of website, pictures, make-up Originally Posted by waverunner234

Hookers: A former Treasury Department budget analyst deducted the cost of visiting brothels and hiring hookers as business expenses because he said he was researching a novel. A tax judge disallowed the hookers.

Breast Implants: A Detroit stripper named Chesty Morgan took the IRS to court after it refused to allow a $2088

deduction for her implants. The judge ruled in her favor, comparing the implants to special work clothes.

A lawyer from New York kept track of his visits with prostitutes in a journal and tried to deduct their “services” as medical expenses.
I have been told that the end of the rainbow ends at my ass - Zarah Adams

Relocating to LA (Los Angeles)
@Z -- I thought you didn't do Greek.

And, starting when can we find you on the left coast?
@Z -- I thought you didn't do Greek.

And, starting when can we find you on the left coast? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't do greek, Charles. The end of the rainbow just ends at my ass lol. As for LA, next month and I'll keep the date to myself :-)
  • CJ7
  • 02-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Taxes, the never ending conundrum

Cheat or not to cheat?

enter a good CPA.

you claim (true expenses) (x) amount that maybe far less than draws the attention of the IRS ... your CPA knows he/she can up the amount and keep you under the radar.

Do you file the amount your CPA suggests

or not.

Cheating or not?
We do not deduct lube or condoms!
Remember sex for money is illegal.
We can't claim those things. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I see you are relocating to LA, maybe if you came down to visit San Diego we could discuss what you can deduct or not? With a bottle of wine and ............
Why does anyone not claim allt heir income, because they can get away with it. Why pay higher taxes if we can pay less and get away with it.
Someone could make a fair amount of money turning tax cheaters over to the IRS. They have a statutory bounty on cheats.
Someone could make a fair amount of money turning tax cheaters over to the IRS. They have a statutory bounty on cheats. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes they do but who want's to sleep with one eye open the rest of their life
Someone could make a fair amount of money turning tax cheaters over to the IRS. They have a statutory bounty on cheats. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'm sure that the IRS is already aware of every hooker website in the whole country. So don't worry about that.