Do you to be the Dominate or do you like the lady to take control?

Do you like to be in control of the session?( This question is for both men ans woman)
It depends on the guy I am with, I am naturally submissive and great at taking orders. Although sometimes you just wanna show them who's the boss.
I like both the dominate role and the submisive.
For an hour, who the fuck cares? Who the fuck can tell?
For an hour, who the fuck cares? Who the fuck can tell? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I can't speak for everyone here, but I can DEFINITELY tell whether myself or the client had control regardless to how long we actually played. As to whotf cares... Apparently, quite a few. Lots of guys have this type of information listed on their profiles. Lots of Providers have this information listed on their P411 profiles as well.

Edited to answer the OP:

I'm not sure whether I prefer to take control or not. My body is what really takes control BCD. So I guess I would have to say that I would prefer to let my body to the leading. I don't necessarily look at that as preferring to be dominate, though.
I am more dominate and like to be in control. That being said its nice to be dominated a little every once in a while. If you can.

Well gee Charles when she grabs your dic shes in control
Roll with the flow.............
Gee, anyone wanna take a guess on my stance?
I am a DOMME/GFE.
I have been a Domme for decades and have a rack in my home.
I like to be worshipped and I am extremely tactile and absolutely can't get enough doggy.
I am ALWAYS in CONTROL...but also love to have sex with men.
Gee, anyone wanna take a guess on my stance? Originally Posted by MsElena

Ms Elena

It ain't gonna happen from either of you two.
BOTH. I like mutual gratification. So, that entails both, but sometimes a fems brings out a "specific BEST" in me. Ex:

Shayla: Mutual domination. No doubt, we would have some rugged Sex!
Zarah: Pure Domination. She will be the Dom. I will enjoy
London: Pure Submission that flipped to her handling me. (rarely if ever happens)

The excitement is in the adventure and for the most part the spontaneity is driven by the moment. Not about domination or submission. It's all about FUCKING! in the end. LOL
SnL.............Bingo!! I love the pic. I have to steal it.

3side.......oh yes it will. I shall savor the moment.
Not going to happen, you will not have game.