Ladies, Rate the Guys

OK, ladies, we've read the criticisms about kissing, DATY, not working it right, being too rough, and any one of a number of other things.

So, here's the question: taking the donation out of the equation, what overall percentage of your sessions would you rate as better than just OK?

[Of course, I'm not sure I can get an honest answer to this question since it might result in reduced business.]
Let's See Now My Prediction Goes Something Like This:

Charles rates as a 2-4. NonGFE, is done in 5 min, gives the ladies a good laugh when they see the package.

Still Looking rates as a 5. NonGFE but hobbys enough that he lasts longer than Charles.

Mijo(BFE) rates as a 5-6. Nice body but is still Londons Bitch.

Burk rates as a 6-7. NonGFE but has the larger package that some of the ladies like.

Pyramider rates as a 8-9. Very GFE and can survive SNL.

Shorty rates as a 9-10. Very GFE and just the right size, angle.

Charles rates as a 2-4. NonGFE, is done in 5 min, gives the ladies a good laugh when they see the package.

Still Looking rates as a 5. NonGFE but hobbys enough that he lasts longer than Charles.

Mijo(BFE) rates as a 1-2 (No way in hell I beat out Chuckie and SL). Nice body but is still Londons Bitch.

Burk rates as a 6-7. NonGFE but has the larger package that some of the ladies like.

Shorty rates as a 9-10. Very GFE and just the right size, angle. Originally Posted by shorty
I actually shouldn't even be on the rating scale. LR has my card so I don't exist right now. I'm an "illegal" here on ECCIE until I gets me card bach!
Mijo(BFE) I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is ahead of Charles didn't you know. As long as your package is over 3" you're also ahead of SL, from what someone in Dallas says. LOL
Mijo(BFE) I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is ahead of Charles didn't you know. As long as your package is over 3" you're also ahead of SL, from what someone in Dallas says. LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Damn, I really have done a great job of the keyboard/internet masquerade. I guess I've got the best of you fooled. I'm a wart on a mission. Trust me, I'm 1-2, more of a -1. LOL, just keepin' it real.

6-7 is my height but way over ranked. A large package doesn't mean shit to the ladies it it not used right. I think I'm more of 3-4. SL gets a 7-8 just for the volume and Shorty is properly ranked for being funny and he loves the GFE. It takes a certain special girl for me to get in the GFE mode. How about Ramblo. Isn't he a 15-20. Just ask him?
Mijo(BFE) I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is ahead of Charles didn't you know. As long as your package is over 3" you're also ahead of SL, from what someone in Dallas says. LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Width Shorty... Width!

6-7 is my height but way over ranked. A large package doesn't mean shit to the ladies it it not used right. I think I'm more of 3-4. SL gets a 7-8 just for the volume and Shorty is properly ranked for being funny and he loves the GFE. It takes a certain special girl for me to get in the GFE mode. How about Ramblo. Isn't he a 15-20. Just ask him? Originally Posted by burkalini
Every man is different. Just as every woman is different.
It doesn't matter how good of a lover a man is and if he does everything just right. It's how he makes the woman feel beautiful & desirable, under his touch, his kiss, w/o words and how he treats her adoringly & respectfully. That to me, matter far more than if he *hit* it just right during *sex/oral*.

That's just my personal opinion.

OK, ladies, we've read the criticisms about kissing, DATY, not working it right, being too rough, and any one of a number of other things.

So, here's the question: taking the donation out of the equation, what overall percentage of your sessions would you rate as better than just OK?

[Of course, I'm not sure I can get an honest answer to this question since it might result in reduced business.]
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I bet a subway sandwich would improve the score.
no offense charles but I thought you were straight.
Hey Shorty ....

I am strictly ymwv!
Why are there so many fuckin' guys rating each other and themselves. This is so typical!!!

Ladies lie and Mens embellish.

Shit, while I'm at it, I'm a fuckin' run-way model. LOL

Ladies, chime in damn-it. Time to ballz up to all that shit you whispered in my ear. LMAO!
Since we have guys that wanted to fk the orginial post whore's (Naomi/Zarah, London, Valarie), why not some of the ladies make a tour of fking the prediction list? That's the only fair way to accurately rate us!
I just ate brussels sprouts due to Valerie (posting in Houston). I'm going veggie. My dick is HARD!

Thank you Valerie.

I ponder, does Valerie drink Milkh? Or, Almond Milk or Organic Milkh? I'm a fan of this veggie shit. My DICK has grown 15oz. No lie. No meat today. None.

I'm ready to pound. I feels healty! Seriously, good shit. I'm a veggie. Period (still eats seafood though)!