To STRAP ON or not to STRAP ON

I'm just wondering if a guy asks about toy sessions, Should I expect HIM to bring the strap-op... or is he expecting me to provide one?

*My line of thinking is that I wouldn't want a date to show up with a vibrator"
wtf....
  • Laeya
  • 12-22-2011, 10:36 PM
I strap on...girls and Guys I love to bend a guy over and bang em.....
also with the right guy I like to lick his ass....i know pretty gross...but I kinda of date this musician and even thought he is dominate he loves for me to lick his ass....and some of my favorite guys out there Licky licky...
wft what? isn't this the right forum?
THere are somethings that google just cant tell ya'
I bring my own....several sizes and types

It's a relevant question, so disregard the WTF. I'd say provide your own just because many guys might be married and unable to carry toys with them which would be impossible to explain to the SO.

Just my two cents.
DR has it down. One size doesn't fit all.
Bring your own, just make sure it is properly maintained and sanitized. Might also be a good idea to think of a way to discreetly disclose the size to your soon to be boi, as he may not be able to handle a well hung woman (if you know what I mean).
Get a harness that's comfortable and secure for you.. Add a variety of shapes and sizes of attachments... Maybe have them bring you an attachment of there choosing as a gift... Also don't forget lube and plenty of condoms....
I bring my own and have a variety of toys for you boys..
I'm just wondering if a guy asks about toy sessions, Should I expect HIM to bring the strap-op... or is he expecting me to provide one?

*My line of thinking is that I wouldn't want a date to show up with a vibrator" Originally Posted by KatelynDesire
Get a Doc Johnson vac-u-lock harness (leather). You can get several sizes of toys and they easily detach and attach. Some of your dates may have their own toys, but it's better if you have your own.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/tp-landi...x?pageId=15885
Have toy bag will travel..........Always have your own toys if you are offering that service. It is also nice if the client wishes to purchase new toys as gift and of course to use on him. Get a good harness that fits well, several sizes of dongs, LOTS of good lube. You can buy local or online. Have FUN.........
Ms Athena ...next spring when i visit htown...we gotta do some doubles!!!!

This is for you baby!!! lol

lol Dallas I have that same toy!!!!!!!! Oh my what trouble we can bring to the boys of H Town...............
Love this topic! KatelynDesire, I'd love to meet you some time after the first.