Speaking of pearl necklaces

Yes I would love to give a pearl necklace then clean/lick it up and snowball it with a hot provider. #2 Would love a provider to squirt in my mouth then share with her #3 This will never happen with a provider unless we absolutley trusted each other creampie her clean /lick it out then share. Guess I am wired wrong or am I not alone out here.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-13-2012, 02:17 PM
You ain't alone, but I have a feeling those days are long gone for #3.
If you wanna creampie a Provider and do something like this it won't be advertised on this board. Otherwise, she'll likely be saying "I Do" at the altar with you before this happens.
I'm with ya on #1 and #2, but I'd pass on #3. Wouldn't mind finding a hottie in Louisiana up for 1 and 2.
To simulate a cream pie, have her jerk you off into a glass. Then she can squat over you, spread her pussy lips and pour that load of cum into your mouth. With all those circuits in your brain shorting out (remember, you just came) it won't really matter that you didn't really cream pie her.
just get a can of whipped topping and squirt that into her and lick it out ....everyone involved will have a good time and be happy
As others stated, tough to do #3 in the hobby but outside the hobby opportunities abound. Just have to find the right woman to allow you to do this. Had the chance once to cum twice in a girlfriend then clean her up, it was messy....lots of my cum and her cum mixed together too. It was very thick and creamy but suprisingly it was pretty bland tasting, definetly not as strong tasting as they are individually. Fun nonetheless. The tough part is find a woman who will allow this or even encourage it.