PLEASE DEACTIVATE OR GUEST JUST DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE BIG STATEMENT THAT SOMEONE GOT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND POSTED THE "THINGS HAVE SLOWED DOWN(REVIEW SPECIALS)" IN THE COED DISCUSSIONS. WHICH IS WHY I NEVER STEPPED IN TO THE THREAD THAT BECAME EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA IT EVEN EXISTED!!!!!

I AM DONE WITH THIS FOR GOOD MOVING ON TO A BIGGER AND WAY BETTER OPPORTUNITY THAN THIS EVER WAS. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SHOWED ME SUPPORT, LOVE, CARE, AND RESPECT. THANK YOU TO MY REPEATS WHICH SOME WERE NOT ALL FROM HERE BUT I DID HAVE THEM! I ALWAYS DID MY BEST TO MAKE MY CLIENTS FEEL SPECIAL.

THE GUY WHO WROTE THE "RUMORS" OF ME GAINING WEIGHT AND HAVING TANNING ISSUES WAS A LIAR WHO WANTED ME TO JUST CUDDLE NEXT TO HIM WHILE HE JERKED HIMSELF OFF IN THE END OF THE SESSION AND I OFFERED TO TAKE OVER IN A DIFFERENT WAY BUT THE FREAKO WANTED ME JUST TO CUDDLE NEXT TO HIM FOR SOME REASON SO I DID WHAT HE WANTED ME TO DO BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLEASE MY CLIENTS WITH WHAT THEY WANTED.... AND INSTEAD OF PROVING THAT THIS LYING POS WAS LYING IN HIS REVIEW YOU ALL STUPIDLY BELIEVED IT AND SO SHAME ON YOU!!

SO PLEASE DEACTIVATE OR MAKE MY ACCOUNT GUEST IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I WILL NEVER BE BACK ON THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THAT IVED READ AND HOW IVE BEEN TREATED RECENTLY...
We don't delete accounts or postings but we will disabled it. Don't create a new account, email us and we will be more than happy to reinstate you.
Please let me fuck you first. 200/90/Review
who is requesting this, kimk or someone ? bs lmfao and who suggested to post this

NO!!! Don't go Kim. I was looking forward to seeing you.
Wasn't there another hooker got her account "hacked" about a month ago? Someone stole her phone or something crazy like that.

I'm gonna miss kimk, she was a cute lil thing.
Wasn't there another hooker got her account "hacked" about a month ago? Someone stole her phone or something crazy like that.

I'm gonna miss kimk, she was a cute lil thing.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Sound's like bullshit or bat crazy to me.
Sound's like ..... or bat crazy to me. Originally Posted by Mythos
Those seem to be the best fucks.
Good riddens. She will be back though.
Knew she would be back.
Knew she would be back. Originally Posted by ilikefun
is she still fat and pudgie ?
No clue. She is nba, but not for the reason people think (according to her)
Guys lets reserve this area for members seeking assistance from the staff. Thanks!
Ok....in before the lock.
Don't go and let someone get under your skin. I wanted to see you!