grrrrrrr

This is the 2nd week in a row it won't let me put pictures in my ad I managed to get 3 then it says fail.. Ive deleted the attachments in my user CP and tried on 2 different devices just to be sure and it's the same thing...

Can someone help me put pictures in my ad or let me know why it's doing it ?

Thanks
Why not try a third party hosting site like imagecoast
Because there is a reason why its not doing it ive never had an issue till now
Nevermind
i am facing similar issue while trying to attach images to my quotes , some times it works but most of the time it fails.
There seems to be some kind of glitch right now with the attachment system. It's being looked into.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is the 2nd week in a row it won't let me put pictures in my ad .....

Thanks Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
eccie added a new feature to detect when the photos aren't really you.

More effective but less entertaining.
eccie added a new feature to detect when the photos aren't really you.

More effective but less entertaining. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That's great
i am facing similar issue while trying to attach images to my quotes , some times it works but most of the time it fails. Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Im glad it's not only me
There seems to be some kind of glitch right now with the attachment system. It's being looked into.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Thanks
  • N.M.
  • 02-13-2016, 06:59 PM
That used to happen to me too, it's annoying, that's why I started using Imagecoast.com, I highly recommend it will save you a lot of headache, I don't recommend using photobucket...
That used to happen to me too, it's annoying, that's why I started using Imagecoast.com, I highly recommend it will save you a lot of headache, I don't recommend using photobucket... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Thanks I will try it