Biden promises he'll pick a woman as his running mate. Sanders is less certain.

So .. Corn in his poop FrankenBiden will be doing the "sniff test" for his VP choice? get that "Gee, Your hair smells terrific" shampoo ready girls!

BAHHAAAAA

for once Bernie isn't going to pander to blatant sexism. i still would rather beat his commie ass to death with Lucille than vote for him butt he didn't get himself boxed into a corner like Biden did.

Biden promises he'll pick a woman as his running mate. Sanders is less certain.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-com...013417822.html

Joe Biden promised Sunday he would select a woman as his running mate if he wins the Democratic presidential nomination.

“I commit that I will, in fact, pick a woman to be vice president,” Biden said during the Democratic presidential debate. “There are a number of women who are qualified to be president tomorrow. I would pick a woman to be my vice president.”

Bernie Sanders was less definitive about choosing a woman as a running mate, saying the important thing was to have someone who shares his progressive politics. However, he added that there were many women who do.

“In all likelihood, I would,” Sanders said.

Rep. Jim Clyburn, the man credited with reviving Biden’s presidential campaign with his endorsement ahead of the South Carolina primary, told Axios that Biden should pick an African-American woman.

“I would advise him that we need to have a woman on the ticket, and I prefer an African-American woman,” Clyburn said.

Among the women on Clyburn’s short list are Sen. Kamala Harris of California and former Georgia Rep. Stacy Abrams, Rep. Marcia Fudge of Ohio, Rep. Val Demings of Florida, and former Obama National Security Adviser Susan Rice.

Joe Biden’s “Super-Creepy” Hair-Smelling Skeeves Out Trevor Noah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkREGzfSCAY

BAHHAHAAAAAAA

TWK's VP candidate advice ... skip the Soul Glo girls!!

So .. Corn in his poop FrankenBiden will be doing the "sniff test" for his VP choice? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Finger check?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivTBmcgjsU
Biden and Warren sitting in a tree...
Or
Biden and Hildebeast sitting in a tree, Biden falls and ...

BAHHAAAAAA
Marcia Fudge?

oh no, I'm not going there.. that's too easy!

I think he will choose Stacy Abrams.
Marcia Fudge?

I think he will choose Stacy Abrams. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

butt .. what about yer girl kammy harris?
Forget it .... he needs the "Deplorable" vote!

H again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,
Sanders is considering Raul Castro.
Naw, America looks more like Jabba the Hutt and his trusty sidekick, one of the Aliens from the movie Cocoon.

Doesn’t really matter, half of yous will be dead by Election Day, eh?

H again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Marcia Fudge?

Biden has already mentioned her as a running mate. She rebuked the offer as some type of racist pandering then hasn't given an update on her availability. I want ya'll to get a good look at her:

Just flat out ugly and morbidly obese. Yes, please choose her as a running mate.
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2020, 02:25 PM
If Bernie won't run as a VP for Biden, Abrams would be a good choice - she is a rabid progressive.
If Bernie won't run as a VP for Biden, Abrams would be a good choice - she is a rabid progressive. Originally Posted by oeb11
Bernie and Biden? Really? Haven’t heard that combo yet. It would be hilarious.
Bernie and Biden? Really? Haven’t heard that combo yet. It would be hilarious. Originally Posted by bambino
It's been floated a couple times, but can't have two old white men on the ballot in the new lib world.
Marcia Fudge?

what about her cousin .. packin' fudge?

BAHHAAA