Grandparents should die for Capitalism and Trump.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-te...486e0c5c3.html

No shit, open up all businesses and let old people die to save the economy. That is what he said. If you have any old family members, sick friends ,people with a bad heart, diabetes let them die for Dan Patrick and Donald Trump.
So if the economy crashes, aren't many of those old people going to die anyway, plus a whole lot more?

Yours is a false choice, probably conceived by a govt worker who thinks they'll never be fired, they can expanded the social safety net ad infinitum and can control life over death along with the weather.
Wait, first the Coronavirus was no big deal according to Trump and we had it under control. Then it was a Democratic hoax, and then it was everyone is over reacting. Then he blamed it on the Chinese. Now Republicans are telling people to get ready to die. Sacrifice the old and sick for loyalty to Trump.

Seriously, if Trump would have planned for this and actually believed in science we had a 2 month lead on this. He didn't order tests, respirators, ventilators and basically did nothing. Now we will have more cases then China or any other country along with deaths. Republicans are laughing about it. Trump told people to go out and spend money and let this virus spread into every city in America. We didn't test or even have tests available.

I own a business and I already lost half of my volume due to this coronavirus , by more people getting sick and going into the hospital and dying will do little to improve the economy. This is crazy stuff. When people do go into the hospital especially the ICU they get bills of a million dollars.

The hospitals will be overrun in a few weeks.
Wow that first paragraph has more bullshit than a cattle ranch.
Wasn't this the same bunch that was so concerned with Obama's death panels killing off grandma?
Trump knew the risks, he was advised by intelligence agencies that the epidemic in China was likely to become a global problem. He ignored their advice and wasted about 45 days only because he was told by Xi things weren’t so bad.

There’s no doubt he will open for business against healthcare experts advice because his only goal is his re-election and he still believes he can win. He lost his re election months ago, but during the trump plague it’s the poor and elderly who will suffer the consequences. But that’s ok with trump and the trump party.

No shit, open up all businesses and let old people die to save the economy. That is what he said. If you have any old family members, sick friends ,people with a bad heart, diabetes let them die for Dan Patrick and Donald Trump. Originally Posted by FrankZappa

That is not what he said. That is what you wanted him to say
That is not what he said. That is what you wanted him to say Originally Posted by farmstud60
Its what they wanted to hear and they continue to wish for the ruination of the country just because they despise Trump.
Another hate Trump thread by another lefty moron
Wow that first paragraph has more bullshit than a cattle ranch. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Please tell me what is bullshit on what I posted. I can easily google what Trump said and what Republicans said.
Another hate Trump thread by another lefty moron Originally Posted by Hotrod511

No, I am not a lefty. I just know that his actions have destroyed the economy by not taking this serious and saying we were prepared and then blaming it on the Democrats . Everything I said, is what exactly happened. He didnt order respirators, ventilators or do anything to stop the spread of the virus.

We will have more cases than China soon and then the dead bodies will start piling up.

No shit, open up all businesses and let old people die to save the economy. That is what he said. If you have any old family members, sick friends ,people with a bad heart, diabetes let them die for Dan Patrick and Donald Trump. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
Well and to think I thought the Repugnant party were “pro-life” geeez.

When in fact they’re nothing of the kind...more like pro death. With pure hate for the older folks.

Patrick said all of you 70 yr olds and above should sacrifice your lives for the economy..
Ok well is Don the Con and Moscow Mitch over 70...yes !

Yeah...let’s start with those 2 clowns,

Give them a large dose of that drug that’s supposed to be a wonder miracle cure

Chloroquine Phosphate....I know that will be the ticket as a couple took a large dose and one of them died. The other critical.
That’s what you get when you listen to a clueless and ignorant fake “president”
Self medicate is not a good idea..thus Trump has blood on his hands
His SHEEP should run the other way when he opens that stupid mouth of his.
Another hate Trump thread by another lefty moron Originally Posted by Hotrod511
How many Obama hate threads have you created...I suspect through the Obama era you posted more than your fair share.

What’s wrong Snowflake, I suspect you got a raging case of pussy burn because of the resistance to your supreme leaders will. Be patient, his time will be ending in November.
No, I am not a lefty. I just know that his actions have destroyed the economy by not taking this serious and saying we were prepared and then blaming it on the Democrats . Everything I said, is what exactly happened. He didnt order respirators, ventilators or do anything to stop the spread of the virus.

We will have more cases than China soon and then the dead bodies will start piling up. Originally Posted by FrankZappa
You’re wishing for that, which is a sickness. It’s not going to happen, regardless of your twisted desires.

Chloroquine Phosphate....I know that will be the ticket as a couple took a large dose and one of them died. The other critical.
That’s what you get when you listen to a clueless and ignorant fake “president”
It takes a deranged mind arrive at the President is to blame for idiots who eat fish tank cleaner. Mom and dad couldn’t afford lead paint abatement?
  • oeb11
  • 03-24-2020, 04:36 PM
Believing as "Gospel" ( i know- a very bad word to the Fascist DPST's) - the Chinese propaganda releases.

Perhaps there are a couple cases of chloroquine overdose - if so - it shows the chinese are lying about the cornavirus in their country - which they claim has receded and is under control.

Why would people be desperate to take a drug like chlorquine ??

Agreed - the deranged mind of a Fascist DPST intent on destroying Trump, capitalism, and America ini favor of rule by Comrade Xi!