saw this warning on bp..college cutie

Please do not confuse this alert with the "real" College Cutie from Austin area.

SAS
this refers to shelly19xxx
That bp post sounds like the same guy who created an eccie account last night to repost the same thing under her welcome wagon. If true, I would bet he's over exaggerating about his bad experience that may have been due to something else on his part.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Your are correct SaKight.

It appears that he copied and pasted the same thing in two separate forums here as well as on BP.

Also, he just joined today.

It could be a legitimate gripe or it could not. We all know how that is.
well I'd like to hear her side
That bp post sounds like the same guy who created an eccie account last night to repost the same thing under her welcome wagon. If true, I would bet he's over exaggerating about his bad experience that may have been due to something else on his part. Originally Posted by SAKnight1982

Unless you were present when he was bcd with the girl. How can you state he was over exaggerating? Or that his experience didn't happen as he stated?

It's not the first nor the last time some chick will pull that complaing crap bcd. So she doesn't have to do anything but scam a guy to make a quick buck.
i agree with wicked... plus i will tell you had a bad expirence with her myself...and this is def not the first or second on here...