kiss money making machines

love them or hate them , KISS is a fucking money making machine and has been for forty years

man whore gene simmons is rated by forbes magizine as the third richest entertainer in the world and imho--the fucker deserves it he knows how to make the cash

http://www.lakissfootball.com/
Fuck that old rock band....... I thought this was a post about DATY....... you know kissing the money maker.. What value to the community does Gene Simmons add?????

Fucking geezers in makeup.
  • BSer
  • 03-29-2014, 05:29 AM
Kiss is a fag band. Paul Stanley loves the cock sausage
I see no value to these replies
Chizzy, they don't know what good music is. Fuckers sit around all day jerking off to lady potato chips anal leakage or what ever her name is and their gangsta rap. They all think they are in the Wu Tang Clan, truth is they aren't even in A Tribe Called Quest.
Fuck that old rock band....... I thought this was a post about DATY....... you know kissing the money maker.. What value to the community does Gene Simmons add?????

Fucking geezers in makeup. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
thought this was about daty 2 you know cause of simmons extra long tounge . Gotta hand it to the ugly fuck though he has banged countless broads . wonder if he is close to wilt chamberlands record amount?
Kiss is a fag band. Paul Stanley loves the cock sausage Originally Posted by BSer
youre right bser stanley takes it in the ass . He,s so soft spoken lol !
Chizzy, they don't know what good music is. Fuckers sit around all day jerking off to lady potato chips anal leakage or what ever her name is and their gangsta rap. They all think they are in the Wu Tang Clan, truth is they aren't even in A Tribe Called Quest. Originally Posted by amishgangster
WU TANG !!!
thought this was about daty 2 you know cause of simmons extra long tounge . Originally Posted by no salt added
I stand corrected NSA. I guess the gals around here would consider Gene Simmons and his tongue an added value to this community. Chizzy, you are in charge recruiting Gene here for the ladies. It is about time you step up and add some value around here besides just posting hofo on Chesty LaRue.
I stand corrected NSA. I guess the gals around here would consider Gene Simmons and his tongue an added value to this community. Chizzy, you are in charge recruiting Gene here for the ladies. It is about time you step up and add some value around here besides just posting hofo on Chesty LaRue. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge

I'll see what I can do.......... I will be meeting with him next month in vegas when I take my hot 21 year old model girlfriend there for vacation. She is overworked at applebees and needs some relax time, just cant decide what penthouse to rent out.......where is lnmnop when you need advise

and to that young pervert bser........... stanley is married with a couple kids so at the most he goes both ways but I doubt it. I personally know one lady who banged him ten years ago in vegas

fuckin fag rappers..this generations disco queens-----pussies

WTF is wrong with disco?????? I bet I can still fit into my polyester baby blue leisure suit.
WOW

This is what you guys consider a topic?
Some one seriously needs laid.

FYI
I personally always thought Gene was kind of creepy looking as did most of my female friends.
He only gets laid cause of the fame, not the looks.
Some one seriously needs laid. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It's better than spring cleaning....ijs
WOW

Some one seriously needs laid.

FYI
I personally always thought Gene was kind of creepy looking as did most of my female friends.
He only gets laid cause of the fame, not the looks. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
that should tell u everything u need to know about females
  • Devo
  • 04-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Kiss was definitely in my album list growing up, but, only "Detroit Rock City" still holds any appeal for me, too country to ever see a concert, but, I never cared much for live music anyway.

Anybody remember their comic book?

They added their blood to the red ink in the first issue, I thought that was novel for the time.