Barter

Have a room at a motel in San Antonio near Lackland AFB. Will be in Austin Saturday and Sunday, October 2 and 3. I will still have the room reserved and will allow provider to use in trade. The is legit. I have ECCIE references. Room will be available from about 8:30am Sat. until about 5pm Sunday. Please PM me for additional details, barter, conditions, etc. Since I have no idea what ladies pay for incall rooms, I don't know if this will appeal to anyone. But, PM me with questions or comments if it does interest you.
That's a nice gesture/barter offer. I would hope those conditions you make are that she be reputable & that she SCREENS. God forbid she get busted in a room that's booked in your name.
Thank you for your comments. Anyone who responds to me by PM will have to meet me, either at the room, or in a public place, so I can screen them. Again, I appreciate your comments.
Thank you for your comments. Anyone who responds to me by PM will have to meet me, either at the room, or in a public place, so I can screen them. Again, I appreciate your comments. Originally Posted by gregtee

Curious as to how you would screen them just by meeting them in person? And how would you know they screen the guy who they'd be seeing in a room with your name on it?
Like I said. It's a nice gesture on your part. But an unsafe one if the gal gets busted after you & she parts ways and she's left *playing* in your room with men she's not screened.
I know as I've helped a well known lady in this community by booking/paying her hotel rooms numerous times when she couldn't afford to do so. Only for her to tell me she got kicked out of a hotel. Never again!

Good luck.
Wicked Milf.....check your PMs.