Vice Cop not indicted

I think this was the incident where the provider recorded the cop saying "who are they going to believe?"

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7210957.html
good post bullet...and they wonder why we get cynical.
Chip Lewis is incredible, no doubt about it.
Wow, reading the comments below the article.. one particular statement that shows the ignorance and lack of caring that I find appalling.

QUOTE " (19) zion wrote:
how much money was wasted on this? who cares what a tramp said anyway
Chip Lewis is incredible, no doubt about it. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
+1. He's the man.
This is one of the reasons that i don'nt give donations to COH.... well you know who.Shit1
This is one of the reasons that i don'nt give donations to COH.... well you know who.Shit1 Originally Posted by hornfreak
wtf is COH....
Jeeze...I saw that chick that he was caught with. That was scary!
where did it post the girl infor at? they will never indict the brass over a petty crime like that....but let the public do that, and they will try and ruin a career. Darn shame...
Whats good for the gander is good for the goose.
Yeah, if it was who I think it was, she has been an indy here for years. No telling whose contact info they might have gotten from her records.
I think the cop is finished doing real police work...
Can you see him on the witness stand and some defense attorney says "I seem to recall an event where you perjured yourself..."

Probably on parking ticket duty
I think the cop is finished doing real police work...
Can you see him on the witness stand and some defense attorney says "I seem to recall an event where you perjured yourself..." Originally Posted by instfixer
Did the police officer commit perjury?
The cop will probably end up as a Constable in one of the precincts...or end up working the HCC PD...