Question for the ladies....

Although I've never written a review, I've seen several providers and often a day or two after when the experience was worthy of it (every time except once), I have sent the provider an email or PM telling them tastefully that I really enjoyed meeting them and had a wonderful time.
Any compliments I might give them are tasteful and usually directed toward them as a person........which really makes or breaks the time anyway.

My questions are.....

Do you as providers find this appropriate?

Do you appreciate such messages or do you find them to
be just more clutter in your inbox?

If you got such a message and appreciated it, would you send
a reply or just smile and move on?
Great ???? starlite. WTFYB since 1/9/10 ?
I really like this question...I sometimes do the same. As a provider, would you rather have a detailed review, or a kudos in your inbox?
either is nice.
kudos are definately more personal.
reviews are good because youre letting everyone know.
i dont mind either.
i myself will send "thank you"s to my guys for hanging out with me!

Do you as providers find this appropriate? It doesn't bother me a bit.

Do you appreciate such messages or do you find them to
be just more clutter in your inbox? I really appreciate messages like this, it lets me know we made a connection

If you got such a message and appreciated it, would you send
a reply or just smile and move on?Not only does it make me smile I will always send a reply. Originally Posted by starlitejazz

I personally like both just like any other person when I do something worthy of compliment I enjoy hearing/reading so. On the flip side if I did something that I can fix I also like to hear it. I take pride at trying to do the best I can.

And I do try and reply to all of my emails as I know that sometimes some slip through the cracks I do try my very best to catch them as soon as possible. I enjoy conversing through email about whatever it may be it doesn't have to be a "we only talk about and at appointments" type of thing.
The ladies who appreciate a follow-up message and respond are the ones I want to see again.

And, Bailey, though our schedules have yet to allow us to meet,
your response is exactly what I would expect from you and
that's one reason you are on my Ultimate Wish List.

Thanks to all.
Originally Posted by CinfullyUrs
+++1 on what Mari stated

It always feels wonderful to be an afterthought after you have shared time with someone and I sincerely appreciate a gent's kindness....
I always appreciate it and send a reply!!!!
  • anita
  • 10-02-2010, 12:03 AM
That is a nice thing to do... It always makes me smile and I always say what I like about the client too.
Reviews are good too,it gives the povider more traffic.