Austin

Is Austin slow city when it comes to the hobby? Or is it me? lol.

I had placed an ad that i would be traveling to Austin on friday and saturday. I got 2 hits. And they didnt pan out... screening or a session I was not comfortable doing.

Are we spoiled here in San Antonio? I think we are, I have seen and heard SA is the place to be. GO SA!!!
Has anyone else noticed other cities that are awesome as SA? I am really bummed that I may not be going to Austin, I wanted to share the love. lol.

Ladies, or even gents for that matter... any suggestions on where I can travel to and have fun?
let me know.. everyone have an awesome day.

licks and kisses
Austin tends to be a bit slower than most cities in responding to visiting ads from traveling providers, especially if the provider lives close by and will probably be returning soon. Aside from a handful of prominent posters, the gentlemen here also tend to find a reliable provider or two, and stick with them. My business in Austin is about 80% regulars.

For traveling in state, I've found Corpus Christi, Lubbock and Midland/Odessa to be profitable.

Out of state, St. Louis, San Diego and Atlanta are hotspots for me.
Are we spoiled here in San Antonio? I think we are, Originally Posted by mslovebjs68
i think we are too!
i thought about touring, but with the lack of interest--i figured why would i leave our good ol SA boys. to "tour" a city i have no interest in besides that.

im looking to go to louisiana next month. primarily to have fun/vacay and play/hobby will be 2nd to me enjoying the city.
im also considering san diego.

*looking for cities that i would visit anyway, and playing makes it a perk
My friend was living there for a few weeks and she told me that she mostly got calls really really late at night. Like after 2 am and they were mostly outcalls. She didnt do well in the daytime. She didnt post here, only on backpage.
I am sure that Austin is like most big cities... where there are such an abundance of providers .. competition is stiff...

The only time I went to corpus.... I did great.. well up until I had an appt with LE. SO extensive screening is absolutely necessary.

I always do very well in McAllen and Laredo... just be sure you screen. I would stay away from BIG cities... too many girls.
thanks everyone... I had to cancel my tour because of a lack of response.... but its all good...
more for the SA hobbyists..lol