Men's facial (not that kind) @ a Spa? Ever gone?

So I got a big promotion at work and will be wearing suit tie now. And since I have to be clean cut and what not I was thinking about going to a spa. Sounds kinda gay but hey I want to look my best. I read online that guys get facials all the time but I feel weird getting one at a all chicks place ya know.
Any guys know of a good place here in SA? Maybe somewhere with some eye candy to keep the masculinity up? Haha I've seen at knockouts they do 'Guy service' stuff but never see actually guys getting the mani pedi facial stuff they offer.
Any advice is helpful!! Ladies your opinions are welcomed!!!
Aveda at the Pearl Brewery. They do a great job and beautiful ladies and students. I have gone and paid for a facial and then I met a girl that was taking classes there and she asked me to be her model for facials and I did not even need to pay for those, since it was part of her school criteria.
pm me. I get it done all the time. Perks of being owner.
Although I'm not a guy I would highly recommend a facial for men. I have had them and not only are they relaxing, but you come out with baby soft and glowing skin.
Thanks for the advice guys!! I plan on getting one scheduled this week sometime! I'll send you a pm therua