candy cane parties?

I just heard through the grapevine, that white guys like candy cane parties?".. =0.
Is this a real phenomenon?
(For those who may not know, a candy cane party is having sex with a girl on her period, and im not talking about the light stuff.)
Idk if thats tooooo out there of a question... but im wondering how many guys are up for it, and I already see some guys giving a wild thumbs down...
But hey, curiousity didnt kill the cat... it just got him fucked

(I think I found my signature)
I've had it happen to me by accident.
And I don't seek them out.

But I've heard some women who get super horny when they are at that time of month.

I figure if a guy knows that, there surely has to be some that are down for it.
I like that "signature line"
Thanx ms prittikitti...

And I hear ya. Were you bummed out when it happen to you? Was it a girlfriend or a provider?
I might do that with my SO but not with a provider. I bet there are a few guys that might be into that on here.
I've had surgery so I sometimes go months without a cycle, and only spot when I do. However, I'm always horny (part of being in my 40s - LOL)
I believe it should be told to the guy when he tries to set an appt, that way it is up to him if he wants to go ahead or wait until clean. I still offer BnG and Greek on the off chance that Mother Nature does pay a visit.
Thanx ms prittikitti...

And I hear ya. Were you bummed out when it happen to you? Was it a girlfriend or a provider? Originally Posted by Shay Rozay

I wasn't bummed out at all. Matter of fact I was surprised. It freaked the Provider out though. I think she was just afraid what my reaction was. I had no problem with continuing. Oh course it would limit activities and using protection kept a safety factor in place.
Same as PB. Does not freak me out when it happens, but I do not seek it out. And yes, it should be mentioned before a guy agrees to an appointment. But I am all for folks floating whatever boats they want, however they want.
Wow, now I'm freaked out and it takes a lot to freak me out.

This thread is way out there.

Haven't ever done this candy cane thing and don't ever want to.
I'm with PB and FL. It's happens. Don't seek it out, but don't freak out when it does.
One of my last reviews had that issue. Dark towels and a shower I was ok. Though I dont look for it. It just can happen
I might do that with my SO but not with a provider. I bet there are a few guys that might be into that on here. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
Agreed, I think most, if not all guys have been there before with a SO ("just lay down a towel" ) but I would never search for that with a provider. However I'm sure there's gents who look for it... to each his own.
If it happens... Then it happened.

I don't look for it.
I remember "Bloody Mary" on BP.
you guys are alot more relaxed about it, than i expected..

INTERESTING lol.