Question to the ladies and gents.

Feel free for both sides to jump in. But do ladies detect a unique taste of men who drink, smoke, eat bad food, vegetarians. How do they compare to average bodies, or fit bodies and bodybuilders? What are your thoughts? Do some men have 'funky spunk'?
Guys, do you think some ladies (no names please) can use a diet change? Not trying to convert anyone, just wondering if this has been observed?
Ladies do notice. They'll tell us for sure. I know those that don't like oral don't like any of it in their mouth

I have been able to tell the differences with some ladies. One that was part African American. And i'm glad you asked this because I came across a squirter and theirs had a unique taste. I don't know if it was to the woman in question or if it is a trait of squirters.
Good point. A persons diet can have an effect on many things. That can be noticed by the senses of smell, sight and taste.
I can usually tell if a guy doesn't drink alcohol. It has a sweeter taste.
Pineapple juice makes cum very sweet.
Seems that alcohol make a bitter or more salty taste and 420 will make it taste like that.
Smoking regular cigarettes usually emits the scent and sometimes taste from the skin.
This conversation began between myself and our dearly departed Mslovebj's. Thought I'd finally bring it up.
Feel free for both sides to jump in. But do ladies detect a unique taste of men who drink, smoke, eat bad food, vegetarians. How do they compare to average bodies, or fit bodies and bodybuilders? What are your thoughts? Do some men have 'funky spunk'?
Guys, do you think some ladies (no names please) can use a diet change? Not trying to convert anyone, just wondering if this has been observed? Originally Posted by ugotme10
I don't notice bad smells/tastes from intake of things.... I can tell if you're a smoker or if you've been drinking before. I don't like the taste/feel of cum in my mouth so I don't allow for CIM. But yes, cum does have a funny smell sometimes. Very chlorinated smell a lot.

Could I use a diet change? Eh, not so much. Just need to start working out again.
Since I have completely changed my diet almost a year ago. No carbonated drinks, only protein meats and vegis, only tea or water. A regular told me mine does not have a bad taste. So maybe so.
+1 on the 420, Tammie.
I allow CIM and honestly....I don't really notice a change of taste.

I've actually gone vegan and I never really thought if it would change my taste. Hmmmm. I'm hoping by the end of this pregnancy I'm going to be raw vegan. I would think since I'm cutting out all toxic food my taste would improve? Has anyone ever gone down on a vegan woman?
I allow CIM and honestly....I don't really notice a change of taste.

I've actually gone vegan and I never really thought if it would change my taste. Hmmmm. I'm hoping by the end of this pregnancy I'm going to be raw vegan. I would think since I'm cutting out all toxic food my taste would improve? Has anyone ever gone down on a vegan woman? Originally Posted by Malaya
I assume you mean no fig leaf in front.
I'll accept the challenge. Maybe one day we can do a taste test.
Tracy, I only drink bottled water, never tap. So I wonder if that's the chlorine? In that case, I wonder if the fluoride means cum is now good for ones teeth.
I wonder if the fluoride means cum is now good for ones teeth. Originally Posted by ugotme10

Imagine that commercial...4 out of 5 female Dentists agree
I'll comment because I like oral giving and recieving. Have tasted and been tasted. Will say, people know the way I look so not the food. I don't smoke. Not supposed to drink. Take vitamins. Bee pollen, others.

now, have been told taste better than most and not bitter. Been asked if do something different, don't know why.

Like taste of most women, but yea some better than others. Curious why.
Many years ago I dated a Japanese doctor. I loved going down on her for hours as she tasted like honey... Literally. There is also a lady on the board, her scent reminds me of sugar cookies and smells that way every time. I love it.
I'm hearing more and more that dairy in general is no bueno
mmmm sugar cookie pussy... I want some! Bring me some!