Fiesta Advice

Hey Guys,
First time I will be able to attend Fiesta activities here in SA. Where should I start? I heard NIOSA was good, any other places or fun times?
NIOSA is a great place to start...start with the FOOD and beers. Rinse and repeat until your gut explodes with joy.
You might want to take a look at this:

http://www.fiesta-sa.org/events.aspx

Hover over one of the squares to see what it is.
Thanks FL. I hadn't seen that site.
No matter where you go, or when, prepare for massive crowds jammed into very small spaces and everyone getting wasted. Be sure to wear clothes and shoes that you don't care if they get soaked in beer.

College Night at NIOSA this Thursday is the best for scoping hotties. King William Fair this Saturday is laid-back but also crowded. King William also features the best Fiesta parade, IMO. Of course, I'll hit any parade that welcomes drag queens.

(Fiesta Sidebar: It occurs to me that the reason that we don't have riots and arrests when the Spurs win a championship is because we have 123 years of practice at Fiesta of partying our guts out without getting into fights. Viva Fiesta! Go Spurs Go!)
Thanks for the info. Guess I will be down at NIOSA on Thursday night. Hope there are some good bands playing.
Without a doubt, hands down, most entertaining event is Cornyation but good luck getting a ticket.
Thanks for the info. Guess I will be down at NIOSA on Thursday night. Hope there are some good bands playing. Originally Posted by hagetaga34
If possible, be there when the gates open at 5 or 5:30. Otherwise, the Fire Marshall locks the gates when La Villita gets full, and that doesn't take long.