Verifying to meet question?

Trisha has asked me to verify her at her site. It takes you to Bella Models and asks for a credit card for a $1.00 trial membership. Does anyone have experience with this site, I'm wondering if it's a rip off?
Trisha has asked me to verify her at her site. It takes you to Bella Models and asks for a credit card for a $1.00 trial membership. Does anyone have experience with this site, I'm wondering if it's a rip off? While cheking on another girl it took me to the same site, I never paid for the trial membership.
I've heard these are mostly scams....be weary!
That's what I was worried about, thanks Marcus. Rates were too good to be true also and never heard reviews on the girls or provider adds.
What I remember from other threads like this is to stay away, cause they will have your card number. What is to stop them from billing you more than the $1.00...

lurklt
...While cheking on another girl it took me to the same site, I never paid for the trial membership. Originally Posted by j_mack4u
Take a really close look and compare the addresses of the 2 sites (the one to which Trisha directed you, and the other girl's.) Do they match each other?

There are many scam artists who create a bogus website that looks exactly like a legitimate one, then send mass e-mailings in an attempt to con recipients into logging in and providing sensitive information such as SSNs, account userids and passwords, etc. A few years ago, there was a group that was brazen enough to pose as the FBI, seeking information purportedly to thwart identity theft! The FBI's real website is www.fbi.gov, this was something like www.fbi.net; but the bogus site had the same-looking main page as the legit one.