Behold! Cliven Bundy and "the Negro"

Yep, there is a reason why IBHankering will lie and distort in order to defend this deadbeat welfare rancher.

And why IFFY will post stupid InfoWars videos all day long.

He is a dumb racist like them. From the NY Times article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us...t.html?hp&_r=0

Here is a lovely excerpt:
------------------------------------------------
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that whole "slavery wasn't so bad" line of reasoning brings IBHankering immediately to mind.

My prediction is that this guy will look worse and worse with each passing day. And all the media has to do is put a microphone in front of him and let him speak. His mouth will dig his own grave.

And it looks like Rand Paul and other Republicans are putting as much distance as possible between themselves and Cliven Bundy:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...m-bundy/?clsrd

Glenn Beck - of all people - pegged this asshole from the start. From the WaPo article:
---------------------------------------------
"Conservative personality Glenn Beck has always been wary of Cliven Bundy. After Bundy's remarks on African Americans were published, he told his radio listeners that he had been right all along. That shows you how unhinged from reality this guy is,” he said. “You’ve got to distance yourself. You must know who you are standing next to at all times – with exactness." He went on, "You wondered if blacks were better off as slaves picking cotton and having a family life? They didn’t have a family life! That’s the real key to what he said. And there’s no way around that sentence.”"
--------------------------------------------

Here is Beck from The Blaze website:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...y-wall-street/

Beck:
----------------------------------------------
“We did some research online with PsyID today, and found that there’s about 10 or 15 percent of the people who are talking about this online that are truly frightening,” Beck said on his television program. “They don’t care what the facts are. They just want a fight.”

Beck said there are many “decent, small-government proponents from groups like the Tea Party” supporting Bundy, and they need to be aware that the controversy has drawn “violent, anti-government” individuals who are “the right’s version of Occupy Wall Street,” as well.

People can spot anger and vengeance from a mile away,” the multimedia personality said. “When I saw that video when [protesters] were lunging and jumping at the agents, I thought, ‘this is our side’s Occupy Wall Street.’ It’s happening all over again, and it will end the same way.”

----------------------------------------------

The wheels are coming off for Cliven.
Bundy a American patriot !!!!
I had previously said this wasn't the guy for the revolution. Say something like he did about blacks and you are a dead man walking. The hatred against you becomes immense and insurmountable.
The guy tapped into the sentiment, a new guy like Reagan with charisma can take it from here.
I had previously said this wasn't the guy for the revolution. Say something like he did about blacks and you are a dead man walking. The hatred against you becomes immense and insurmountable.
The guy tapped into the sentiment, a new guy like Reagan with charisma can take it from here. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I guess you listened to the audio. I'm sure everyone else on here did.
The guy tapped into the sentiment, a new guy like Reagan with charisma can take it from here. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL:

What do you think Bundy thinks about the Jews? Complete this sentence:

"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Jew, __________________."

And why IFFY will post stupid InfoWars videos all day long.
. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Carpet bagging nyRINOer go back and show me how many infowar vids I posted... you will be working for a long time... GOOD LUCK!.. Let me introduce you to my new friend... David Caroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1m9OF1sE-g

Carpet bagging nyRINOer go back and show me how many infowar vids I posted... you will be working for a long time... GOOD LUCK!.. Let me introduce you to my new friend... David Caroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1m9OF1sE-g Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whatever, hillbilly. You post so much ludicrous shit it is hard to keep track of all the sources.

BTW, have you posted Cliven's little speech about "the Negro"?

You seem to post lots of other shit about him.

But I see you are still posting YouTube videos by your favorite "Negro". Consistently stupid I see.
If you want some more nyCPTBGer... https://www.youtube.com/user/5723michael/videos
Let me call my friend ET Williams...

Whatever, hillbilly. You post so much ludicrous shit it is hard to keep track of all the sources.

BTW, have you posted Cliven's little speech about "the Negro"?

You seem to post lots of other shit about him.

But I see you are still posting YouTube videos by your favorite "Negro". Consistently stupid I see. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What? Do all Negros look the same to you? I have never posted a video of David Caroll... you scalawag
What do you think Bundy thinks about the Jews?
That they have horns.
exnyer....
putz boy doesn't realize that the same people who hate blacks because of their color are the same people who hate jews because of their religion....maybe someday he'll make the connection although I have serious doubts....
JL:

"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Jew, __________________." Originally Posted by ExNYer
nyRINOer kind of like you calling certain black women... tyrannies... you raaacissst... LOL

JL:

"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Jew, __________________." Originally Posted by ExNYer
they are God's chosen people
Infodumb must have had a man crush on Bundy, he has experienced a meltdown.