Prettiest feet???

Alright, I'm one of those fetish guys who has a couple of questions.

For my fellow hobbyists:

Which providers do you think have the nicist, prettiest feet? For me it's Sonya, Ariel from the Crew, Abby-Lynn, Tabu, Linnea, BadAssVanessa and PinkyPro / SemiWood.

Ladies:

How can a guy like myself with a fetish, help you enjoy incorporating some less conventional play into a session? I'm sure a foot fetish request is pretty common but if it's new to you or something you have never enjoyed, what can we as hobbyists do to help you get more comfortable? For those of you that are familiar with us foot lovers, how do you use your feet to intensify playtime? PM me if your response is too explicit!

Any and all suggestions are welcome and valued!
I think that any girl appreciates open communication. Most will be hesitant to discuss specific acts over the phone, prior to meeting, and/or before checking refs, but any reputable provider who is eager to please will accommodate in session especially if you mention in advance that you appreciate the beauty of the female foot.

Foot fetishes are fairly common but it manifests in many unique ways. I have clients that reimburse me for a pedicure right before their appt and request a certain polish color, others request that I wear a certain type of shoe whether it be a stiletto or flip flops, and still others buy me pantyhose that they keep after our appointment.

As for playtime find someone with feet you consider to be pretty that is willing to take direction and eager to learn your specific style.

As for many things, the perception of beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Good luck!
You bring your favorite pair of socks and we could get them dirty together! (wink, wink!)