Big Trouble Brewing for Donald Sterling

Well, there is some serious trouble brewing for the owner of the LA Clippers, Donald Sterling.

He was caught on tape making a damaging racist's rant to his girlfriend and now even President Obama weighed in on the controversy.

. . . It is amazing how people can have the world on a string with immense wealth, a beautiful girlfriend, but then have it all come undone when they open an ignorant mouth. What is going to happen to Donald Sterling now? Seems to me that he is doomed by his own stupidity!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5218572.html
Open big fat mouth insert Size 10 foot.
He's such a handsome guy too! (Barf) He has it all: good looks, intelligence and money! One out of three ain't bad....or is it?
It will not matter. He owns some slums... Nothing happens. He owns rental properties that will not lease to blacks...nothing happens.
Not that it matters but was his GF born female?
He's a wanker! End of.
Not that it matters but was his GF born female? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Why do you ask?
No reason. Media was speaking on it. Maybe it's all the botox giving her that certain look?

I feel bad for Doc Rivers and the team itself, and I'm not even a Clippers fan.

Side note: It's been reported that among the sexual favors performed by this young lass, Mr Sterling likes to have his 80 year old feet and toes sucked, nibbled, and licked.

Hope you weren't eating lunch.
I .....
Side note: It's been reported that among the sexual favors performed by this young lass, Mr Sterling likes to have his 80 year old feet and toes sucked, nibbled, and licked.

Hope you weren't eating lunch. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Was on a snack break but kept it down! But really, when you choose to be a SugarBaby to a billionaire geriatric, albeit a cretin and repulsive looking, that's the 'price' she pays in exchange, assuming it is true!
One of the biggest ironies of this scandal is the distinguished award he was about to receive before his ugly rant became public.

He was scheduled to receive a Life-Time Achievement award for among other things, "helping minorities" from none other than the NAACP..

. . . I'm guessing the old fart will get bitch slapped by Magic Johnson instead!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...ievement-award
One of the biggest ironies of this scandal is the distinguished award he was about to receive before his ugly rant became public.

He was scheduled to receive a Life-Time Achievement award for among other things, "helping minorities" from none other than the NAACP..

. . . I'm guessing the old fart will get bitch slapped by Magic Johnson instead!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...ievement-award Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Makes one question the lack of research put into the process by the NAACP, because this guy apparently has a history of doing dubious shit to minorities, going back a few decades, long before his recording session with his GF!
Makes one question the lack of research put into the process by the NAACP, because this guy apparently has a history of doing dubious shit to minorities, going back a few decades, long before his recording session with his GF! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Plus, it was to be his second award from the NAACP!
Shows what awards are worth these days...
I thought that was Tommie Lee Jones !
I thought that was Tommie Lee Jones ! Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
How fucking funny! LMAO!