bills

I need to move the the TV away from my monitor. Who won, bills or NE? Ya TV right above monitor and I missed who won a game I wanted to see reading ECCIE. With the TV on the game.
NE won, but the Bills offense played much better than in the first two games.
thanks jack my mind was on being Falsely Accused of herding cats in a full moon eating cookies that looked strange and had a fishy smell as dreaming of ice cream thinking of nightmare ad and crap what was that now I forgot . LOL you had to be there understand
thanks jack my mind was on being Falsely Accused of herding cats in a full moon eating cookies that looked strange and had a fishy smell as dreaming of ice cream. LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What? Somebody stole a fish eating herd of cats at the ice cream plant?
What? Somebody stole a fish eating herd of cats at the ice cream plant? Originally Posted by jymie
I'm guilty and full of guilt.
  • m2244
  • 09-26-2010, 06:53 PM
ugh bills...enough said
Well they did look better today. And as I missed the last 5 or 10 min's of the game. I had to ask. I wanted to see the end of this game. Most of the time I give up at the half or in the 3rd. This time it was a game. And I missed the end errrrrrrr. But they still lost.