It's Not Just Dogs Who Beg

I'm new in town (as I stated earlier) and would LOVE provider status.
Here's my problem. I don't have any reviews under this name, and I'd like very much not to be linked to my 'former life' (HA HA!) in my former state.

The commonly used board in my former state had a special secion for LOCAL new girls, whereas this one just has the national Welcome Thread.

Is there a way to beg for an appointment without breaking rules?

*I'm sorry if this post in itsself is against the rules. Don't hold it against me!
How else are you supposed to reinvent yourself? We do have a special section luv, but... funny enough, you don't get access til you're vouched! This post you made should help immensely. The Mods here are notoriously nice guys and there are a few of us that will always help a new lady get her stride.
It'll happen for ya... ~K
Maggie,

You may also want to look into joining Preferred 411. I am not sure what the requirements are for a provider to join there, but Gina who runs the site seems very helpful. The additional bonus is it will help you with your screening of new clients.

Good luck!

qm
You have to be a verified provider first! GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!
  • 01-19-2010, 10:31 AM
$275/hr for an unverified provider with no incall might take a little more time to get a couple of reviews; good luck, to be sure. Perhaps an agency?
So then, start out on your own, and if you are GOOD at what you do, you will have the boys writing reviews left and right and then you can get your provider status. easy as pie.

Place an ad and start with bp or cl, or else try an agency for awhile.

best wishes,