It was painful

To watch the Steelers not draft Darquez Denard, they might have to suit up Chizzy at CB. They coulda dropped 5-10 spots and still easily gotten Shazier if they wanted him.
To watch the Steelers not draft Darquez Denard, they might have to suit up Chizzy at CB. They coulda dropped 5-10 spots and still easily gotten Shazier if they wanted him. Originally Posted by amishgangster

well,unlike ike taylor I can catch a fucking ball

eccie version of mel kipper, bambino says shazier is a beast with blazing speed and bam is happy with the pick

I was hoping fuller or beecham were available for the steelers at 15 myself, but they need so much this year its not going to make much difference

i'm glad cleveland took johnny manziel........a perfect fit
Well he definitely has the speed to disrupt alot of pass-happy offenses.
But all of that won't mean shit if he gets pushed around by fullbacks....or is getting run over by pro-size running backs.

They better hope he turns into the next Ray Lewis now that they have to face JFF twice a year now!
Texans made the right choice and passed on the midget Manziel.
Shakier is fast as he'll and may end up being great...just sayin we needed a CB or DL a lot more. And with Mosely still on the board when we picked we coulda dropped back and still got him.

7pm tonight, with the 33rd pick the Texans select Derek Carr LMAO
Shakier is fast as he'll and may end up being great...just sayin we needed a CB or DL a lot more. And with Mosely still on the board when we picked we coulda dropped back and still got him.

7pm tonight, with the 33rd pick the Texans select Derek Carr LMAO Originally Posted by amishgangster
It's Shazier asswipe. If Dennard is so fuckin good why was he the 3rd CB taken? He's slow. Shazier is bigger and a lot faster. Shazier is bigger and faster than Mosley. How many Bama players were picked for the Pro Bowl last year? Julio Jones. That's it. In today's no huddle spread offense, you need versatile players who can stay on the field. Like Timmons. Shazier will be just fine. Hope Nix falls to the Steelers in the second rd. Fuckin dipshits that never played a down of serious football are trying to be gurus.

Fuckin gurus
Does Matt Schaub have a younger brother they can overpay in a couple of years?

7pm tonight, with the 33rd pick the Texans select Derek Carr LMAO Originally Posted by amishgangster
  • BSer
  • 05-09-2014, 07:38 AM
The steelers are confident they can pick up some DLine help by contacting a few local undrafted free agents. Namely local hookers
I actually read that the Cowboys were targeting Shazier with the very next pick. Hence the shot of Jerry Jones slamming his phone down.
I actually read that the Cowboys were targeting Shazier with the very next pick. Hence the shot of Jerry Jones slamming his phone down. Originally Posted by snoopy75
If thats true then they did what they had to do.

Bam you are missing the point, I don't think many teams would have taken Shazier over Mosely. I'm not saying Mosely is better or a better fit necessarily just that he's more of a prototype IL, therefore garnering more Draft stock. Shazier is going to have to seriously bulk up to handle the NFL run game if he's at IL, then he's not so fast anymore. Now if the plan is to put him at LOLB and dump Worilds after this season, then it think it's a much better pick. Plus Dennard, Calvin Pryor and Ha Ha were all still on the board and we could of used any one of them. Drop back 5 spots, pick up a 3rd rounder then pick the best guy left. And unless snoopy is right I bet Shazier still would have been there.
  • BSer
  • 05-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Snoopy is right, Jones was already welcoming Ryan to Dallas before the steelers made their pick
If thats true then they did what they had to do.

Bam you are missing the point, I don't think many teams would have taken Shazier over Mosely. I'm not saying Mosely is better or a better fit necessarily just that he's more of a prototype IL, therefore garnering more Draft stock. Shazier is going to have to seriously bulk up to handle the NFL run game if he's at IL, then he's not so fast anymore. Now if the plan is to put him at LOLB and dump Worilds after this season, then it think it's a much better pick. Plus Dennard, Calvin Pryor and Ha Ha were all still on the board and we could of used any one of them. Drop back 5 spots, pick up a 3rd rounder then pick the best guy left. And unless snoopy is right I bet Shazier still would have been there. Originally Posted by amishgangster

Missing what point? He's bigger than Mosley and a lot faster. He also had a 42" vertical leap. He's explosive. 23 tackles for a loss and 6 sacks last year. He's more versatile than Mosley. You need speed in today's NFL and Shazier may be the fastest linebacker ever coming out. He's played inside and outside LB. Why do you think Dennard dropped? Because he's slow for a corner. I'm not missing anything. Jones was on the phone with Shaziers agent when the Steelers were on the clock. Speed kills baby, you can't teach it. Watch his 40 video, the guys and absolute stud.
Missing what point? He's bigger than Mosley and a lot faster. He also had a 42" vertical leap. He's explosive. 23 tackles for a loss and 6 sacks last year. He's more versatile than Mosley. You need speed in today's NFL and Shazier may be the fastest linebacker ever coming out. He's played inside and outside LB. Why do you think Dennard dropped? Because he's slow for a corner. I'm not missing anything. Jones was on the phone with Shaziers agent when the Steelers were on the clock. Speed kills baby, you can't teach it. Watch his 40 video, the guys and absolute stud. Originally Posted by bambino

I agree with the italian mel kipper on this, mosley isnt as good and I also agree about dennard.......... fuller will become a much better cb than him

okay bam-- who are the steelers going for in the second round?
Sacrifice a goat and hope Louis Nix is still on the board
any time we can screw j. jones and the dallas crybabies it's a good day....
Snoopy is right, Jones was already welcoming Ryan to Dallas before the steelers made their pick Originally Posted by BSer