I'm really gonna miss y'all!!

Well the time has come to hang my GFE hat for good. I will be retiring for good on Oct 7th. (Although I have been mostly UTR for a couple of years) This is a bittersweet moment for me as I have made some really GREAT connections. I feel as if I'm breaking up with (ALL)my boyfriend(s).

I wanted to thank all of you for the great memories, great friendships and most of all the fucking great orgasms!!!!!

I will still be checking my email from time to time for those of you that will be needing a reference. (ladies, this applies to you as well) Or if it's something urgent my hobby BFF Ashley Ashton will know how to reach me.

And for those of you that have emailed me, Thank you for your kind words.

Once again, THANKS for the memories!

Miss ya & Luv ya!!!
Well the time has come to hang my GFE hat for good. I will be retiring for good on Oct 7th. (Although I have been mostly UTR for a couple of years) This is a bittersweet moment for me as I have made some really GREAT connections. I feel as if I'm breaking up with (ALL)my boyfriend(s).

I wanted to thank all of you for the great memories, great friendships and most of all the fucking great orgasms!!!!!

I will still be checking my email from time to time for those of you that will be needing a reference. (ladies, this applies to you as well) Or if it's something urgent my hobby BFF Ashley Ashton will know how to reach me.

And for those of you that have emailed me, Thank you for your kind words.

Once again, THANKS for the memories!

Miss ya & Luv ya!!! Originally Posted by CinfullyUrs

LOL!!!

Wtheck....I just posted a "farewell" thread to you
Damn...I better get mi ne erased before folks think I'm littering the board. Yikes

Anyway, again....Im going to miss the hell out of you!! Who am I going to the wine festivals with or the very nice hot springs? Huh huh...answer me that young lady??

J/K. I love you, chica!! It has been a wild and fun ride. God Bless and best wishes

xoxo