Cinfullyurs.....I'm going to miss you!!

Mari,

It has been a pleasure (in more ways than one) getting to know you!
Who would have thought that almost three years later, we would the great friends we are. Lots of hobby memories full of fun times.

Good luck on your new life and endeavors!!!

You deserve the best!!!

Gonna miss you, girl

LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!

ASH
Great minds do think alike! I can't believe we were both posting at the same time....

anyhow, girl, I'm gonna miss you too!!! We have had some amazing encounters together. I'm not gonna say good bye cuz I know we will still visit each other!!

Luv YA!!!!
Great minds do think alike! I can't believe we were both posting at the same time....

anyhow, girl, I'm gonna miss you too!!! We have had some amazing encounters together. I'm not gonna say good bye cuz I know we will still visit each other!!

Luv YA!!!!
Good Luck to You !!!! Hope to see you along the way somewhere !!!!
best wishes in your future endeavers babe!!
Mari...I'm so glad I got to meet you and spend some time together. My very best wishes to you in your future endeavors. Take care of yourself, you will be missed. My only regret is that we couldn't set up a meeting with Ash, you and me!
Mari, you may or may not remember me but we hade a great visit last feb.

GOOD luck & god bless to all your future plans.

cash69
Good Luck to You !!!! Hope to see you along the way somewhere !!!! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
Thanks TAT!!

I only wish we could've spent more time at the club that night. We were just getting started, lol!!!

I wish you only the best as well. It was great meeting you!!
best wishes in your future endeavers babe!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you Dallas! I'm really gonna miss everyone in West Texas!!
Mari...I'm so glad I got to meet you and spend some time together. My very best wishes to you in your future endeavors. Take care of yourself, you will be missed. My only regret is that we couldn't set up a meeting with Ash, you and me! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thank you babe, I had such a great time spending time with you!
Mari, you may or may not remember me but we hade a great visit last feb.

GOOD luck & god bless to all your future plans.

cash69 Originally Posted by cash69
Aww baby, of course I remember you! It was a pleasure meeting you.

Best of luck to you too and God Bless!!

BESOS!!
We will have to have a going away or starting new party !
Good Luck CinfullyUrs, I wish I could meet you and had some fun.