Ling Chi in Lubbock

Does anyone know about Ling Chi posting on BP here in Lubbock. Ling Chi Oh Yes - 21 Interesting add. Please let me know.
  • Eadan
  • 09-28-2010, 06:45 PM
She is law enforcement - the give away is "body rub". LE ran about five fake ads back on CL and they all contained the word " body rub" and were posted within ten minutes of each other.
The number goes to Landline to Baytown, TX.
Gentlemen, thanks greatly for the information. Any way I can assist you in the future, let me know. Thanks again.
check your pms dmglt
Ok guys Ling,Mila,Stacy,and Stephani are part of candyland the numbers are vumbers something i guess u guys no nothin about we r far from cops. All of them have regulars here that r very happy. My number is a 806 466-4106 a clear talk number they come up as a landline to on ur reverse search and so do vumbers mostly the r to hide from cops. I am ahead in the game on this one boys not tryn to get caught but all the numbers come to my phone which cant be traced either. We r far from cops. We will get approved some day if they ever get picks. I HAD TO DEFEND US SO JOHNNYBAX PLEASE DONT GET MAD!!!
Ling, Mila, Stacy, and Stephanie are far from cops have many regulars and have seen texasbrowning and he has talked with me and helped me alot. My number is cleartalk witch comes up as a landline and the other numbers r vumbers look it up under vumbers.com they r used to keep cops from traceing use. Johnnybax please dont get mad i had to defend us and will get approved some day. The pics r the problem ad should have it covered soon we r goin back on the road. Call me with questions they are all CANDY LAND and growing every day
LING,MILA,STACY,STEPHANI are far from cops the number was a vumber cant be traced by cops or no one my number is a cleartalk number all 806 466 numbers are clear numbers and show up as landlines to but are not ur reverse search doesnt work anymore dated. They r a part of Cany Landan have seen texasbrowning he has talked to me and knows we r far frm cops. I had to say something some landlines r vumbers and cant betraced by noone lol. All of those numers go to my phone try n u will see lol. I just had to set it straight the ways u use to check things dont work for everything. It works on old phone companies but not the new ones or the new computer numbers.
  • Tetas
  • 10-07-2010, 06:53 AM
I'm not sure I understand.
Perhaps one more post will help.

Im somewhat confused
Im somewhat confused Originally Posted by Busterflywheel

No Shit?
She is saying that Candyland is an agency in Lubbock and all calls come to her phone which can not be traced and she has seen members here and if her gals ever get pictures they will be set up as providers on here and then you will see that they are not LE which you can not tell by tracing their phone numbers since they are new numbers and can not be traced.

Ya'll blind or what?
YES wat he said lol my computer was acting up last night
Ok guys Ling,Mila,Stacy,and Stephani are part of candyland the numbers are vumbers something i guess u guys no nothin about we r far from cops. All of them have regulars here that r very happy. My number is a 806 466-4106 a clear talk number they come up as a landline to on ur reverse search and so do vumbers mostly the r to hide from cops. I am ahead in the game on this one boys not tryn to get caught but all the numbers come to my phone which cant be traced either. We r far from cops. We will get approved some day if they ever get picks. I HAD TO DEFEND US SO JOHNNYBAX PLEASE DONT GET MAD!!! Originally Posted by CANDY LAND
Ling, Mila, Stacy, and Stephanie are far from cops have many regulars and have seen texasbrowning and he has talked with me and helped me alot. My number is cleartalk witch comes up as a landline and the other numbers r vumbers look it up under vumbers.com they r used to keep cops from traceing use. Johnnybax please dont get mad i had to defend us and will get approved some day. The pics r the problem ad should have it covered soon we r goin back on the road. Call me with questions they are all CANDY LAND and growing every day Originally Posted by CANDY LAND
LING,MILA,STACY,STEPHANI are far from cops the number was a vumber cant be traced by cops or no one my number is a cleartalk number all 806 466 numbers are clear numbers and show up as landlines to but are not ur reverse search doesnt work anymore dated. They r a part of Cany Landan have seen texasbrowning he has talked to me and knows we r far frm cops. I had to say something some landlines r vumbers and cant betraced by noone lol. All of those numers go to my phone try n u will see lol. I just had to set it straight the ways u use to check things dont work for everything. It works on old phone companies but not the new ones or the new computer numbers. Originally Posted by CANDY LAND
YES wat he said lol my computer was acting up last night Originally Posted by CANDY LAND
You can say that again
  • Z10
  • 10-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Let's just wait for a reply from Browning?