A message from LIKINIKKI

Many of you know Likinikki from this board as well as a few others, she has been a close friend of mine for many years now and a well known member of our community. Every social that I attend I am asked how she is doing. She has been UTR for a few months, but keeps in contact with many members of ECCIE.

Sadly, she has contracted an unusually severe case of double pneumonia and is severely ill right now. Her spirit and determination have allowed her to get past the worst of her illness (no more ventilator, thankfully), but she has a long road to recovery and is battling some complications right now that are delaying her recovery.

She wanted me to post this so her friends on the board would know she hasn't forgotten about you and is intent on making a full recovery. In order to help her through this difficult time, CK is going to allow her to have a box at the Tuesday social for donations to help with her medical bills and recovery.

If you aren't going to be at the social but would like to help her out, please contact myself or Jed Clampett and we can make arrangements to get it to her.

Since this thread is about Nikki and she is one of the biggest fans I know, I have to end this post with

GO SPURS GO!!!
Nothing but good thoughts and wishes for a speedy and full recovery, Nikki! You're loved and missed!
Oh no, poor likinikisan!

She can't just get one case of pneumonia, Noooo, she's got to get a double.
Always the over-achiever, that one.

Here's to a speedy recovery!

BC, I'll see you at her box, ....err..wait. Not that box, perv...., you know what I meant!

Always amazed I am at the level of support our community is able to muster to help one of our own.
Get well soon!!!
Oh my gosh! How horrible! I hope she gets better soon! Sending healing thoughts her way.
  • Maxx
  • 05-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Thinking about you Nikki and praying for a speedy recovery.
get well soon kisses
Get well Nikki! Looking forward to singing for you again!
Please send her hugs/luv n prayer from me!!
Prayers your way .
Never met her but i always read great things about her. I hope she makes a speedy recovery.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-20-2014, 10:56 PM
It breaks my heart to read about this.

May her recovery be swift and complete.

All the best to her!

To: Likinikki

You are always in my thoughts.
Oh no! Hope she feels better every minute and back to herself soon.