Thinking about a trip to Duke City

Who's interested? Anyone need a little Lucky ?
Meeeeeeeeeeee! Hoping you pull the trigger and come see us soon. :-)
OUCH!!! OK so I hear the crickets. chirping...wow..I'm shocked!! After 2 trips to ABQ and so many reviews from yall and only one response..making me rethink my up coming trip to ABQ..and i was even considering moving that trip up to next week!! Yikes..for guys that say there's no reputable providers that are around..So sad so sad..well I hope yall pull the sticks out and give me a reason to cum up..
OUCH!!! OK so I hear the crickets. chirping...wow..I'm shocked!! After 2 trips to ABQ and so many reviews from yall and only one response..making me rethink my up coming trip to ABQ..and i was even considering moving that trip up to next week!! Yikes..for guys that say there's no reputable providers that are around..So sad so sad..well I hope yall pull the sticks out and give me a reason to cum up.. Originally Posted by Lucky Lady
I Sent you a pm. Cum on up!! I'm ready
OUCH!!! OK so I hear the crickets. chirping...wow..I'm shocked!! After 2 trips to ABQ and so many reviews from yall and only one response..making me rethink my up coming trip to ABQ..and i was even considering moving that trip up to next week!! Yikes..for guys that say there's no reputable providers that are around..So sad so sad..well I hope yall pull the sticks out and give me a reason to cum up.. Originally Posted by Lucky Lady
You're aware that most of us just had long weekends and were probably busy with other plans, right?
You should come see us! We want more Luck!!
You're aware that most of us just had long weekends and were probably busy with other plans, right? Originally Posted by JHurt1968
Ditto. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly Lucky. The guys will pm or chime in and I am sure you will do well.
Im sorry and admit it when I am wrong ..been away for a while,Forgot how ABQ is..week day warriors. I will be coming to ABQ soon!! Maybe as early as next week !! I will keep yall posted!!
Leaving in a few hours for the duke city!! Can't wait to meet yall!!!
We're reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady. :-)
Thank you DUKE CITY!! Im headed home..For those that made it ..it was fun to meet you..For those that didn't ...I will return soon!! P.s. I've made some special requests when it comes to those who review me..but i still offer all the same things in my old reviews !! Until next time ;-) xoxo