North Carolina setting up FEMA Camps for Homeless

It is becoming a crime to be homeless in some states now! Civil rights are being taken away. I'll admit I had to sleep in my car at Walmart for a week. If I was overweight and not attractive, might still be sleeping there!

Law enforcement are putting homelss in jail instead of giving them a job! A lot more expensive too.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMmETRhtzo
The city of Columbia, SC made it illegal to be homeless. Local businesses claimed that the homeless were hurting their business. The city council voted on making homelessness a crime as a temporary solution while working on a fix to the long term problem. The city has offered a solution and FEMA does not appear to be involved. If you google this Elvi Zapata you realize real quick that he is a nut job.
homelessness is one of the real tragedies of American society. Of course, we have a lot of folks -- HERE IN FACT -- who think it is simply the result of people NOT willing to work for a living.
Send them to Dallas as the city is building small homes for them at the cost of several thousand dollars each.
Apparently in some places it's illegal to feed homeless people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-hu...b_3817641.html
It would be so much cheaper to give them a bus ticket to San Fransisco or Seattle.....and a voucher for food along the way. We don't want to be cruel.
Dallas will take the homeless they will build homes for them.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfa...ss_mdhas_p.php
homelessness is one of the real tragedies of American society. Of course, we have a lot of folks -- HERE IN FACT -- who think it is simply the result of people NOT willing to work for a living. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Liberalism is a greater tragedy in America. If you don't expect a man to work and take care of his wife, you get what we got here.
Read the fucking book "Toxic Charity" and stop sounding like the bleeding heart idiot POS that you are.
Liberalism is a greater tragedy in America. If you don't expect a man to work and take care of his wife, you get what we got here.
Read the fucking book "Toxic Charity" and stop sounding like the bleeding heart idiot POS that you are. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Asshole. You wouldn't piss on a poor person ... Especially of color ... If he was on fire. In fact, you're the fucknuts who'd set the fire.

Ain't that right, Uncle Hand?

Passing through Dallas again in the next couple of weeks. Want to have a beer?

Faggot.
I don't see the government building any place to hold the homeless because they are already docile enough to go along with what big brother says. Now a place to hold those that may fight the government is more likely.
Ever noticed the number of homeless that are combat vet's ?
Asshole. You wouldn't piss on a poor person ... Especially of color ... If he was on fire. In fact, you're the fucknuts who'd set the fire.

Ain't that right, Uncle Hand?

Passing through Dallas again in the next couple of weeks. Want to have a beer?

Faggot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tell me when you will be at the Ranger statue in the Love Field terminal, and I will be there.
I'll be working on my jab.
I'll be working on my jab. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Ut oh, JLIdiot just offered 'Sup a blow jab!
25% gross receipts tax on all "houses of worship" until all homeless are housed and fed.

The homeless problem would be solved in a month.
Ever noticed the number of homeless that are combat vet's ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Yes, I have and it's a disgrace on this country!