IF YOU CAN STAND IT.............

Complete mush from your Supreme Leader.......................

The cadets seem to think so as well...................

“I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being. But what makes us exceptional is not our ability to flout international norms and the rule of law; it is our willingness to affirm them through our actions.”

That speech was less than inspiring, but at least the cadets were polite.
Complete mush from your Supreme Leader.......................

The cadets seem to think so as well...................

“I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being. But what makes us exceptional is not our ability to flout international norms and the rule of law; it is our willingness to affirm them through our actions.”

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Like you listened to the whole thing or read a transcript. 45 minutes from anybody is mush.
And it could have been the Gettysburg Address and you would have had the same take.
No, you're completely unqualified and unable to give an unbiased "speech report". I'm not going to give an opinion on anything other than your lack of ability.
Cause I haven't heard the video, haven't read the transcript, and have no plans to do either
Troops mainly look to "local" leaders to inspire them. If as a graduate of an United States Military Academy (one of the most competitive slots in the country) you needed a Presidential commencement address, from a non-high ranking former solider, to inspire you, you'll end up like you have. Blaming someone else for all your problems.
Actually, I did listen to the whole 45 minutes..........and it was painful to listen to our president set up so many strawmen in his speech....it didn't take the entire 45 minutes to know it was a pathetic performance by Obama to defend against the recent criticisms on his failed foreign policy initiatives. A failed presidency that has weakened us in the minds of our friends and enemies.....it was quintessential Obama.....

Did you even listen to the first 10 minutes ?

Then I listened to President Ronaldus Magnus' address to the graduating class of 1981. You decide.

BTW, you think way too highly of your psycho-analytical skills.........

Like you listened to the whole thing or read a transcript. 45 minutes from anybody is mush. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]And it could have been the Gettysburg Address and you would have had the same take....
[/B] Originally Posted by Munchmasterman