My Appreciation to Eccie Ladies and Gents

Good Afternoon everyone,

This is my first post other than Ads, so cut me a little slack please.

I figured a good way to jump into the forum would be to say something positive. I am a relatively new provider, so I have a lot to learn. There are a few folks who have been absolutely WONDERFUL.

Guys: Thank you all for accepting me when I had ZERO reviews and those fake photos. Y'all helped me get comfortable enough to show my body and I am glad I finally have a few pics up. Also, just the conversations and the insight into the hobby....I cant explain how easy the transition has been and it helps me enjoy myself more and perform better.

Ladies: There have been a few of y'all who have assisted me with verifying and just helping me learn in general.

Dallas Rain: Thank you for welcoming me to the community and for all of the support you give the site. Your posts have helped me out tremendously!

SKNYDIVA: You are awesome! This lovely lady has been a helping hand to me from Day 1, just because that's who she is. And she deserves all the compliments and positive reviews she gets. These guys love you girl!

LovelyLolita, Charisma Creams, Miss Dreams, GabbyExotic, MSSS.BAMBI, and Heidilynnla have all been great with assisting with verification. Very professional, beautiful, and classy ladies!

And to the moderators, Thank y'all for guidance and support. Without y'all...things would be crazy on here!

I am happy to have found a hobby home here on Eccie.

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Kel
glad you are here...hope to meet ya sometime!
Happy to help anytime. Welcome to the dysfunctional family!
Thank you Kelli.