UNFRIENDLY LADIES

I have been on this site awhile & never really comment on post but I do read them from time to time . Ive seen them turn into a war zone before lol! Ive reached out to several ladies ( a mod included ) asking information with no response back ??? Hmmm is it because Im not a contributing poster (newbie in that sense) on the site or are most girls just unfriendly & unwelcoming ? Any other ladies had this issue just wondering?
I have had the same problem. Although, I have to say ever since I got on P411 and Eccie, I have more "relationships" with providers. It is very necessary to stay on each others side as providers. More times then not I find myself alone.
Search for "Newbie-Friendly" Ads and reviews. Maybe start with an AMP session and post a review. Then maybe Take-One-For-The-Team on BP and post that review. Establish some cred as a contributing hobbyist.

P411 is another route to credibility/acceptance on this site.

I myself am not very active due to lack of opportunity and lack of funds . . .but still manage to get in a session once and a while.
Omg I was thinking it was just me just trying to navigate around and learn all of this stuff is a lot lol
Lol Thx for the info but I'm coming from the ladies point of view not the hobbyist lol I am a female
Search for "Newbie-Friendly" Ads and reviews. Maybe start with an AMP session and post a review. Then maybe Take-One-For-The-Team on BP and post that review. Establish some cred as a contributing hobbyist.

P411 is another route to credibility/acceptance on this site.

I myself am not very active due to lack of opportunity and lack of funds . . .but still manage to get in a session once and a while. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Dude, she's a girl. :P

I have been on this site awhile & never really comment on post but I do read them from time to time . Ive seen them turn into a war zone before lol! Ive reached out to several ladies ( a mod included ) asking information with no response back ??? Hmmm is it because Im not a contributing poster (newbie in that sense) on the site or are most girls just unfriendly & unwelcoming ? Any other ladies had this issue just wondering?
Originally Posted by sexxxychyna
I can't really answer your question without more info. What information are you seeking when you ask? Are you asking politely? Elisabeth Whispers is a good one to talk to. She has endless patience and empathy for new ladies. It's a rare quality here. You have to understand that ladies come and go constantly in this business. Some ladies just have the attitude that helping new ladies is a waste of time because: 1) why help the competition? And 2) she probably won't be around long anyway. You can probably learn a lot of what you're wanting to know from the threads on the board. Or ask publicly. It is hard for me to advise you further since I don't really know the nature of the information you seek.

Of course it can be a bit clique-ish here, as with any social group. Just try to stay out of the drama and identify a few ladies who seem like they have the same kind of attitude and goals you do and try to form some acquaintances.

You'll learn that it's not just the ladies that can be unfriendly on this board. A large portion of the frequent posters on both sides have really unattractive attitudes. Just remember that for every bad apple that posts a lot, there are hundreds of wonderful lurkers who also read your posts and would love to see you. I think the owners and mods figured out a long time ago that drama brings page views, so they let the psych ward inmates run rampant, which discourages a lot of good people from posting because why get dragged into the muck?

Chin up. It's probably not as bad as I make it sound. It's just, well, this isn't church or daycare. It's a bit dog eat dog and you have to kind of accept that it won't always be the friendliest place.
  • DMike
  • 05-29-2014, 09:07 AM
yup alot of conniving ladies on here ..just look at the Alert forums ...be careful
Something as basic as "powder room access" lol I would never get too personal or over step my boundaries with anyone at the end of the day I do understand this is still business. Thank you for the insight I will pm Ms Whispers !
I saw this quote somewhere and realized it is true.....you cant shake a whore tree and expect a friend to fall out

Now I have found quite a few sweet ladies who were providers and became my good friends...but things eventually turned sour due to their personal issues infringing on my life.

I try to stay as drama free as i can...I just wanna do my job & have some fun!

Even though there are a few bad apples her,I will say that there are ALOT of awesome providers here who you can trust & rely on for help!!
I saw this quote somewhere and realized it is true.....you cant shake a whore tree and expect a friend to fall out

Now I have found quite a few sweet ladies who were providers and became my good friends...but things eventually turned sour due to their personal issues infringing on my life.

I try to stay as drama free as i can...I just wanna do my job & have some fun!

Even though there are a few bad apples her,I will say that there are ALOT of awesome providers here who you can trust & rely on for help!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol lol I've Never heard that quote before ! Totally agree with you I just want to do the same! Hopefully I can meet some of the good ones ! Thx
CarolineDavenport and Dallas gave some insightful and great advise - I couldn't have said it better.

Dallas - you are too funny - whore tree
Lol Thx for the info but I'm coming from the ladies point of view not the hobbyist lol I am a female Originally Posted by sexxxychyna
To quote the old SNL character, Anna Rosanna Danna,

"Oh . . .never mind!"
Do you mean Roseanne Roseannadanna?

I know, some days it is just best to stay in bed
Do you mean Roseanne Roseannadanna?

I know, some days it is just best to stay in bed
Originally Posted by grayturner
Actually, I believe the "never mind" lady was "Emily Litella." No matter -- it was still the late Gilda Radner. Funny, and gone too soon.
I would think that having respect from your peers and from the many members here would go a long way to adding to the list of people who really care and support you. Yes you need to post more but not to just be posting either.

A provider gave me some advise once when my postings began to go array, not that your posting have btw). It helped me and I would like to share it with you.....
She advised that:
Before you post stop and really read it before hitting send.........
Is it something that will make a difference?
Will it help someone,
will it make someone smile,
will it make you smile?
If so then post, if not then don't....

Does it contain BS?
Does it embellish?
Is it a lie?
If so then don't post........

My advise is earn the respect of your colleagues by contributing more to the board discussions with a positive, honest and an alluring sexxy attitude. ijs