The Amazing Shrinking Obama Economy

[this happened while I was away but it looks like it's back]

The 1st quarter GDP of the United States SHRANK this year. This hasn't happened since 2011! Now the rules state (I know, rules, smules) that if we have two consecutive quarters of negative GDP then we are in a recession. This happened even with all the doctoring of the numbers. Now we go into the second quarter which only has about 30 some days left with the dread of recession. When I say we, I really mean the democrats because most of us think we already are in a recession and unemployment is in double digits. The question that is on the minds of all of us is obvious; how is this George Bush's fault.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...ince-2011.html
Were it not for the oil and gas boom, we'd be sinking even worse.
They might like to blame Bush but will probably settle on the spending cuts of the sequester reducing demand, causing the recession.
Ironically, The Virgin Killer Elliott Rodger blamed others for his own failures, too. Wonder where he learned that particular psychopathy?

The 1st quarter GDP of the United States SHRANK this year. This hasn't happened since 2011! Now the rules state (I know, rules, smules) that if we have two consecutive quarters of negative GDP then we are in a recession. This happened even with all the doctoring of the numbers. Now we go into the second quarter which only has about 30 some days left with the dread of recession. When I say we, I really mean the democrats because most of us think we already are in a recession and unemployment is in double digits. The question that is on the minds of all of us is obvious; how is this George Bush's fault. What do you mean "us"? You can't even speak coherently for yourself, let alone anyone else.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...ince-2011.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What a douche-bag. Did you even read the whole article? Like maybe the first paragraph?
Gross domestic product fell at a 1 percent annualized rate, worse than the most pessimistic forecast in a Bloomberg survey of economists, revised Commerce Department figures showed today in Washington. The good news: Much of the decline was due to less inventory building that economists say can’t last. As a result, some are boosting second-quarter growth forecasts, with Morgan Stanley projecting a 4.2 percent gain

The 1st quarter GDP of the United States SHRANK this year. This hasn't happened since 2011! Now the rules state (I know, rules, smules) that if we have two consecutive quarters of negative GDP then we are in a recession. This happened even with all the doctoring of the numbers. Now we go into the second quarter which only has about 30 some days left with the dread of recession. When I say we, I really mean the democrats because most of us think we already are in a recession and unemployment is in double digits. The question that is on the minds of all of us is obvious; how is this George Bush's fault.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...ince-2011.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I guess we won't have to worry about a recession since your article indicates there are predictions that the inventory issue that caused the contraction is going to inevitably have a bounce-back and an increase of over 4% next quarter. Of course, that is just what the article you posted says.....who knows?

I bet you're disappointed huh?

Fuck you Admiral.
Wait a second... jobless rate down. Stock market at all-time high? People making money and spending money?

Yeah... I'm fucking depressed!
Earth to JDIdiot: The economic disaster that occurred on September 15, 2008 has already passed. We are now experiencing a robust recovery from the worst economic recession since the Great Depression.

Find something else to bitch and moan about!
The truth is depressing indeed.

Jobless rate down because of people leaving the labor market - more and more unemployables giving up, and baby boomers dying or aging out.

Stock market at all time high because of unprecedented low yields from other investment options.

The people that are making money are losing ground versus inflation, and are borrowing to spend. Private debt at all time high.
You know I can't top the comedy from Tampon, Timmie, and Munchie. They actually believe that we will get 4 % + this quarter. I bet their tongues are purple from all that Kool Aid. Just recall this last quarter, the people in charge said that the economy would shrink .1%, then they had to change that to .4%, and this week they had to go all the way to a full 1% reduction in GDP.

Tampon, Timmie, and Munchie

and I see FuckZup is hosting
You know I can't top the comedy from Tampon, Timmie, and Munchie. They actually believe that we will get 4 % + this quarter. I bet their tongues are purple from all that Kool Aid. Just recall this last quarter, the people in charge said that the economy would shrink .1%, then they had to change that to .4%, and this week they had to go all the way to a full 1% reduction in GDP.

Tampon, Timmie, and Munchie

and I see FuckZup is hosting Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You sure put us in our places with a prediction that which by it's source means nothing.

Just trying to make you feel better about yourself. Your trophy for winning is in the mail. Along with that decoder ring you always wanted.
Now go practice inseminating the sheep. And this time "stick to the ewes" (how do you separate JD from the ewes? With a crow bar).