Naughty Reviews

I am going on a business trip, and plan to mix business and pleasure. The prividers there use eccie a lot less, and there is an increased used of the NR site for reviews. So I decided to get premium access there to read their equivalent of eccie ROS section. Just wrote two reviews, and for that I get a month PA. So then I read several reviews, expecting the same level of information one can find here. Gotta say I am very disappointed.

There is no place to list activities at alll. There is a small section to say yes or no to massage, BDSM, pic/video taking, but it is very limited. So I assumed the premium review section would be like the eccie ROSto at least list some of the activities, if not describe them. No. Most reviews say great time, gfe, embellish on the looks of the provider, etc.. All good stuff, but you are still left wondering if it was cbj, bbj, no bj, daty, no daty, msog, no msog, etc.. Some will list this in that section, but mostmdont. In many reviews, I was left knowing nothing that I wouldnt already know from our physical description section or the basic section on TER. At least TER has anpremium section to list all possible activities. TER and eccie allow PA user the ability to learn much more in their research.

The one good thing on NR is that providers can comment on their reviews. I like that. Overall, I found the NR site lacking and alot less useful than eccie, ter or p411. I will use it on my trip, but likely will let my access lapse. Doesnt seem worth the effort. I would still have to rely on other sites to complete my research. Eccie, p411 and TER are far better resources.
What area you headed ?
Thanks for th info. I figurd that sitee was on some bs.
I use naughty reviews.....Most inquiries are bullshit.But up here in midwest,it is a popular site

where ya headed?? Maybe I can help ya out with some provider names
Yeah, I don't say it is useless or BS, just less informative than eccie in our area. In other areas of the country eccie is not used as much so you gotta use what is available.