Radical Raghead Murderer Arrested for Jewish Museum Killings

Looks like the French have nailed the asshole who shot up the Jewish Museum in Brussels. I don't know why Europe is so in love with radical Muslims and lets so many of them immigrate to and therefore destroy their countries. They are a hateful bunch, bent upon destroying every non-Muslim, as well as the reasonable Muslims who don't agree with them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/02/wo...gium.html?_r=0

PARIS — A man suspected of the fatal shootings at the Jewish Museum in Brussels last week has been arrested in southern France, French and Belgian officials said Sunday.
The man, identified in media reports as Mehdi Nemmouche, 29, is believed to have traveled to Syria last year, perhaps to join with radical Islamist fighters there. Mr. Nemmouche, a former resident of Tourcoing, an impoverished industrial city in northeastern France along the Belgium border, was taken into custody Friday after he got off a bus in Marseille that had come from Amsterdam by way of Brussels, police officials said.
President François Hollande of France said Sunday that the suspect had been stopped “as soon as he set foot in France.” Referring several times to French “jihadists” who have left for Syria, Mr. Hollande praised the “effectiveness of our police forces” in preventing violence when such people return to France.
Raghead?

Great Language, Kayla! Are all "ragheads" Muslims?

How about these ragheads?

Ooops! That's an Idiot family portrait!

Great Language, Kayla! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps we should be more respectful to the Idiot Family Matriarch. After all, she doesn't post much!
You are posting right now, BigKotex!
You are posting right now, BigKotex! Originally Posted by gnadfly
DDDDUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHRRRRR!

Great response!
DDDDUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHRRRRR!

Great response! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gonad the Smelly ol' Turdfly is well know for his great responses.

They are always good for a laugh or two.

All things considered, the Idiot Family loves it when Turdy's buzzin' around!
Well, if you notice, I referred to radical ragheads. I have nothing against non radical ragheads, as long as they do not wish to destroy Israel.
Well, if you notice, I referred to radical ragheads. I have nothing against non radical ragheads, as long as they do not wish to destroy Israel. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
and you dare call anyone else's language offensive, you racist, fradulent corksocker.