Obamacarezi

According to a May 10th article, 75 percent of obamcare enrollees were previously insured.

Health wonk Avik Roy runs these new findings against the administration's inflated enrollment totals and draws the following data-based conclusion:

Combining all of this data: of the 8 million sign-ups on the exchange, we can only be confident that around 1.7 million are previously uninsured and enrolled. We can add another 865,000 or so for those purchasing coverage off the exchange, for a total of 2.6 million previously uninsured individual-market enrollees.
Yes, instead of 7 million previously uninsured goal, they only got 2.6 million. Where's the Obama presser?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...sured-n1836419
frighty will be hers soon on his astro-turfer.
do you bitches have insurance?
I found out that my mother was enrolled against her will. She had three different forms of insurance and they cancelled them and put her in the exchange. She pitched a bitch about that and they say they will move her back but it will cost her $400. Extortion...blackmail....corru ption
According to a May 10th article, 75 percent of obamcare enrollees were previously insured.

Yes, instead of 7 million previously uninsured goal, they only got 2.6 million. Where's the Obama presser?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...sured-n1836419 Originally Posted by gnadfly
If you are a family of 4 and make > $24,000 you can get a private plan on the exchange. If you are a family of 4 and make < $24,000 you have to try for the Expanded State Medicaid. Six million people qualified for the Expanded Medicaid. There are a lot people who do not have enough income to get a private plan. Your link is only counting the people who could get a private plan. The ACA is two parts, getting health insurance on the exchanges and the Expanded Medicaid for poor families.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...d-six-million/
frighty will be hers soon on his astro-turfer. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Here is a simple equation for you IFFY. Any 6th grader can understand it.

IFFOFRDB = MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are a family of 4 and make > $24,000 you can get a private plan on the exchange. If you are a family of 4 and make < $24,000 you have to try for the Expanded State Medicaid. Six million people qualified for the Expanded Medicaid. There are a lot people who do not have enough income to get a private plan. Your link is only counting the people who could get a private plan. The ACA is two parts, getting health insurance on the exchanges and the Expanded Medicaid for poor families.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014...d-six-million/ Originally Posted by flghtr65
Yes, because the goal was to insure 7 million new folks privately.

So even with subsidies and penalties they were unable to make this goal. Not even close.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/18/news...acare-subsidy/

Nearly nine in 10 Americans who bought healthcare coverage on the federal government’s healthcare marketplaces received government assistance to offset their premiums.

That assistance helped lower premiums for consumers who bought healthcare coverage on federal marketplaces by 76% on average, according to the new report from the Department of Health and Human Services.

Premiums that normally would have cost $346 a month on average instead cost consumers just $82, with the federal government picking up the balance of the bill.

-----

Again, I ask why only 8 million signed up and why most of those 8 million had insurance last year? I looks to me as a MASSIVE subsidizing of insurees and new medicaid patients that literally didn't need to happen. Flighty? WTF?
And now we must "insure" the "new arrivals" who have no parents to pay their way. Well, they have the Obamas to take care of them....on the taxpayers' tab.

Remember: No "illegals" were going to be covered?

Now we will know how many slipped into the country, because they will be ....

...NEW UNINSURED ENROLLEES.
I found out that my mother was enrolled against her will. She had three different forms of insurance and they cancelled them and put her in the exchange. She pitched a bitch about that and they say they will move her back but it will cost her $400. Extortion...blackmail....corru ption Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your mother isn't on Medicare?

I suppose then that you're still living with her, dipshit. Right?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...sured-n1836419 Originally Posted by gnadfly
THATS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

And now we must "insure" the "new arrivals" who have no parents to pay their way. Well, they have the Obamas to take care of them....on the taxpayers' tab.

...NEW UNINSURED ENROLLEES. Originally Posted by LexusLover
They have parents and many are already in this country waiting for "The Big Coyote" Obama to fly them to a more convenient state for pick-up.
ignorant fucks.
They have parents and many are already in this country waiting for "The Big Coyote" Obama to fly them to a more convenient state for pick-up. Originally Posted by gnadfly
LOL... NO SHIT

They have parents and many are already in this country waiting for "The Big Coyote" Obama to fly them to a more convenient state for pick-up. Originally Posted by gnadfly

...NEW UNINSURED ENROLLEES. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sorry fuckers you have to place the blame on a law passed in 2002 for the caring of children coming in to the country. It is a fact you cannot deport them like a adult that is caught.