Be considerate of your local hooker

• BSer
  • 06-05-2014, 08:06 PM
This is sort of a PSA. The women of public usage work very hard please give them a rest.....choose missionary over cowgirl when possilble
This is sort of a PSA. The women of public usage work very hard please give them a rest.....choose missionary over cowgirl when possilble Originally Posted by BSer
you sir, are a guardian angel to those women who work hard for the money
This is sort of a PSA. The women of public usage work very hard please give them a rest.....choose missionary over cowgirl when possilble Originally Posted by BSer
Glad to see you employing my trade-mark term "women of public usage" they indeed are like toilets. Everybody can go to them and for a couple of worthless bills the government keeps printing like crazy can relieve himself of some "stress". Monroeville Mall is hiring for janitors and cleaners but they can't work for $8 an hour. It is under their "dignity" Think locally. Fuck globally
  • BSer
  • 06-05-2014, 08:16 PM
you sir, are a guardian angel to those women who work hard for the money Originally Posted by chizzy
I'm trying to make the community a better place, plus I just ate a pound of special brownies.
Shouldn't that be think globally, fuck locally? No wait, i like it the other way better after all
Shouldn't that be think globally, fuck locally? No wait, i like it the other way better after all Originally Posted by amishgangster
That is a witty and yet a wise man
Glad to see you employing my trade-mark term "women of public usage" they indeed are like toilets. Everybody can go to them and for a couple of worthless bills the government keeps printing like crazy can relieve himself of some "stress". Monroeville Mall is hiring for janitors and cleaners but they can't work for $8 an hour. It is under their "dignity" Think locally. Fuck globally Originally Posted by tatasddd
You are disgusting, didnt you used to advertise as a gay whore? On a gay site??
You are disgusting, didnt you used to advertise as a gay whore? On a gay site?? Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
I still do. The only two issues here are that to watch my advertisements it costs $6 per minute and the other problem here is that I am not gay. I responded to you as you asked a question. However that does not mean I shall continue to carry on endless conversations with you. Have a good one.
Lmao yea gay hookers are never gay....
Lmao yea gay hookers are never gay.... Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
FYI: all my friends and EVEN my mother knows I am a successful webcam model of 11 years. Can you go to your m.... and tell her how many dicks you've sucked?

This really is the last post. Please do not continue the mutual nag as Pistolero will take action nor do I plan to post indefinitely.
Awe the gay guy getting his feelings hurt....oppsie sorry!
Awe the gay guy getting his feelings hurt....oppsie sorry! Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
Not even a tiny little bit. Just mentioning two facts. That everybody knows I webcam and that you can't go to your m... and make her proud by saying what you are.

Period. The buck stops here.
Not even a tiny little bit. Just mentioning two facts. That everybody knows I webcam and that you can't go to your m... and make her proud by saying what you are.

Period. The buck stops here. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Yup your right we all know your gay, and honestly you have no idea lol...dont assume...
Awe the gay guy getting his feelings hurt....oppsie sorry! Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30
It's easy to forget how upset they get over the littlest things.