Doctor, do we have a doctor in the house?

• PSD
  • 06-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Bahahaha!!!!! I saw that shit earlier. Doctor please?
Warning! Warning! Do Not See!
What's with the toilet in her avatar?
What's with the toilet in her avatar? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Client repellant. Very effective client repellant.
Even a 10 foot pole won't want to go near her. Providers like this get me upset......
is this a real???? It cant be lol
It's real. She posts in Arkansas all the time. Although, I thought her handle was "Lynn" or something.

The best one was posted when she was supposedly stranded at the bus station.

I think this is it:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=bus+station
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Wow. I'm speachless.
wow----How did she get verified??
  • LNK
  • 06-06-2014, 10:49 PM
wow----How did she get verified?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Evidently, at least two clients like that (literally) shit.
And, and, and, and. For fucks' sake the word is AND. For crying out loud, I know not every one of us is a perfect speller, I am surely not, but can we at least fucking try????? My God, I want to shoot my damned screen after reading that shit. Have a little fucking self respect and pride. I wouldn't see her even if she wasn't a whack-a-doo, because her grammar and spelling tells me she isn't even trying. It's not the content of the ad that makes me nuts because there are people out there that are into that type of thing. But I shouldn't have to read a single sentence more than once in order to understand what the OP is trying to convey. Thanks for the rant. I'm done.
I think she needs more than a doctor....
That's exactly right. When I first stumbled across her posts I was intrigued .... not in a "I want her to be my new BFF" kind of way, but in a way like, "damn I'd love to hook her up to a brain scan" kind of way.

It's real. She posts in Arkansas all the time. Although, I thought her handle was "Lynn" or something.

The best one was posted when she was supposedly stranded at the bus station.

I think this is it:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=bus+station Originally Posted by Ginger Doll