When Bush Paid a Ransom to Terrorists

Ozombie... is unreadable and who gives a fuck?
idiot. what's good for the goose is good for the asshole, right asshole?
Oh, that's right. We don't expect Obama to have any more integrity or intelligence than Bush. Bush is the standard by which we measure Obama's performance. You have very low standards, Fluffy. No wonder you love Obama so. He's doing what Bush did, and you applaud him!

You sure squeezed a lot of juice outta that lemon, Whiny.

Of course, I never said any of those things, did I?
idiot. what's good for the goose is good for the asshole, right asshole? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are the "assshole" expert... you tell me.
You sure squeezed a lot of juice outta that lemon, Whiny.

Of course, I never said any of those things, did I? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The post was meant for Fluffy, AssupRidee, DEM,DOTY 2013-2014. Quite the narcissist, aren't you?

The post was meant for Fluffy, AssupRidee, DEM,DOTY 2013-2014. Quite the narcissist, aren't you?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who the fuck is fluffy?

You shitheads need to post everybody's nicknames (per each of you) so we can tell each so us apart.

Should have read the story and then looked up the author of the story. Quite a parade he has written.... http://newsbusters.org/category/people/michael-tomasky

Anyway, this is more of that deflection. Not many people are talking about ransom and not many people are saying that Bergdahl should have stayed over there. What people really are talking about (and you're trying to avoid) is the deal of five top level terrorists for one private (yes, he was promoted in abstentia but I'm calling him a private as that is his level of knowledge). Response to that flighty, do you agree with trading five very dangerous people for one deserter? Do you agree (with Barack Obama) that some or all of them will get back into the war? Do you agree that this trade provided aid and comfort to the enemy?
I am more concerned that the POTUS ignored the law that he signed and went around our representatives in order to do this. 'the blatant violation of the law is not excusable.
I take it you two would have left him there.
1st Busch didn't pay the ransom, the money was privately raised. Busch was following the law, since there is no law preventing the private payment of ransom. There was nothing he could do to prevent it in the case mentioned in the OP. But don't let the facts get in the way.

Ransom Paid To Terrorists While Bush Was President would be more accurate
I take it you two would have left him there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the lie that is being spread through the democratic media and elite circles. They can't answer the real charge about the five terrorists so they go back to the red herring. I am more convinced than ever EVA that you are some kind of plant. A ficus? maybe a lily? how about a pansy?

I hear Ed Schultz, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Rachel Maddow all trying to say the same thing.
If it was ok for Bush to negotiate with al Qaeda then it is ok for Obie to? They paid out $300,000 indirectly, and didn't get either one back.
That's the lie that is being spread through the democratic media and elite circles. They can't answer the real charge about the five terrorists so they go back to the red herring. I am more convinced than ever EVA that you are some kind of plant. A ficus? maybe a lily? how about a pansy?

I hear Ed Schultz, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Rachel Maddow all trying to say the same thing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was asking you Judy,what would you do?